Sorry kelly (1 Viewer)

Mail just got here and, alas no pic of Ron on the cover. :(

Instead there is a nice close-up over head shot of the car just starting a burn-out.

NAPA does have a full page congratulations ad with Ron up front holding the Wally, with the car in the back ground. (pg 15)

Just wanted to keep you posted, ;):D

I'm not sure about this, Paul! Apparently Glendora hasn't figured out my membership expired. I got the ND with the NAPA car on the cover dated Feb. 20. Um....wtf? :confused:

Well you got it, thats the main thing. Don't forget to check pg. 15, I think you'll like that shot. ;)

(ps) mums the word, I won't tell about yer sub. being expired if you don't. :D

Woohoo pg. 15! It puzzles me why you didn't get the same cover I did. Weird! Am I special? ;)

Anyway, I guess it doesn't expire until March. :)

Heheh.....Car = Ron on the cover. I'm good!

Sorry I meant to mean I only wanted Ron on the cover. I'm good with the car and the team. The coverage for the win is all I wanted. :) Sorry Suzie... :(

Thank you so much for thinking of me Zap!

I just want to say that Doug did deserve to be on the cover. It was a very emotional win for him, the family and the team. That's one of the things Ron mentioned in his post race interview...how emotional it was seeing Doug take that win.

I'm sure the decison was probably swayed by the fact that it was Ron and the team's first win in the NAPA car.

And I wish they could have put Ron, Doug and Jason all on the cover. :)

All in all.....it's just a collectible.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back