someone remind me (1 Viewer)

I will post this here so I don't get accused of making the congrats thread negative.

Someone please remind me to ask everyone not to be negative if/when Tony or Cruz win another championship.
Also, could a Mater math whiz please do a points system comparison for this season? Just to see who "would have" won.

Let me also say again. Congratulations Robert, Jimmy & team!

Congratulations on winning a championship and triple a. Even if it was on sketchy terms. At the expense of Castrol. Next year they get theres
We all need some charity from time to time.

If you look at the actual numbers, I honestly believe that Robert Hight would have won regardless of what John Force did. His times and speed we consistent with the other first round winners. Regardless of what you all think, John Force has not topped the 4.2-4.3 ET range or 302. MPH in the first round since at least Charlotte. That being said, all my previous comments still stand & perhaps those will be viewed in the light in which they were intended now, rather than as being negative. I'm done.

Robert would have won the semi in Indy regardless of what John did. Congrats to Robert Hight and the rest of the team.

If you look at the actual numbers, I honestly believe that Robert Hight would have won regardless of what John Force did. His times and speed we consistent with the other first round winners. Regardless of what you all think, John Force has not topped the 4.2-4.3 ET range or 302. MPH in the first round since at least Charlotte. That being said, all my previous comments still stand & perhaps those will be viewed in the light in which they were intended now, rather than as being negative. I'm done.

Robert would have won the semi in Indy regardless of what John did. Congrats to Robert Hight and the rest of the team.

Thank you,finnaly 2 people who see it right.

I will post this here so I don't get accused of making the congrats thread negative.

Someone please remind me to ask everyone not to be negative if/when Tony or Cruz win another championship.
Also, could a Mater math whiz please do a points system comparison for this season? Just to see who "would have" won.

Let me also say again. Congratulations Robert, Jimmy & team!

Some would argue its countdown Karma...Hight was the victim the first year when Tony won. Maybe its come around full circle.

To answer your question, under the old rules the championship would still be open going into the race today(yes I know odd that it would be closer under the old system yet again :rolleyes:). Tony would have roughly 3 rounds on Ashley

Some would argue its countdown Karma...Hight was the victim the first year when Tony won. Maybe its come around full circle.

To answer your question, under the old rules the championship would still be open going into the race today(yes I know odd that it would be closer under the old system yet again :rolleyes:). Tony would have roughly 3 rounds on Ashley

Under the old points system were would Hight stand going into race day today ? just curious

Robert wouldn't have even been in the countdown without the dive.

Sorry to tell you Brent.Even if John had not dove,he didn`t have the car to beat Robert.So it didn`t really give him anything.Or make any difference in the countdown.
He should have had his points yanked after the 5th test session fiasco. Haddock got penalized, why not Hight?

Sorry to tell you Brent.Even if John had not dove,he didn`t have the car to beat Robert.So it didn`t really give him anything.Or make any difference in the countdown.

Paul, your wastin' your breath!!!! Don't waste your time tryin' to explain it. Some people on here just don't get it!!!

Paul, your wastin' your breath!!!! Don't waste your time tryin' to explain it. Some people on here just don't get it!!!
I get it just fine, Robert got an extra test session, did not get penalized points and had the boss take a dive to insure he won the round. I don't hate Force, I'm just not a kool-aid drinker like you and a few others that can't see that the rules were bent in favor of Force. Why should Haddock have been penalized but Hight was not?

I get it just fine, Robert got an extra test session, did not get penalized points and had the boss take a dive to insure he won the round. I don't hate Force, I'm just not a kool-aid drinker like you and a few others that can't see that the rules were bent in favor of Force. Why should Haddock have been penalized but Hight was not?

And again, what Ginna Said..................................^;)

Yeah just like force fans are defending him. if the shoe was on the other foot ..... well we know how that goes. When you get grocerys you should get them some paper and pen so they can write letters.

Put on your big girl panties and deal with it.

Under the old points system were would Hight stand going into race day today ? just curious

His late season charge would have pushed him up quite a bit. I believe going into pomona he would be in 6th

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back