Soldiers Overseas are Racing Fans Too (1 Viewer)

Thanks Jackee for posting this. Like I said in my artcile, whether you support the politics surrounding this war or not, the one unifyling thing we can do as Americans is support the men and women, son and daughters who are there fighting it. Esspecially this time of year to be thosands of miles away from family and friends must be tough. Anything would be appreciated and it will only cost you the postage. What else you gonna do with that month old copy of National Dragster? Instead of recycling it sent it to a soldier so they can pass it around and it can be read by a number of men and women in uniform.

Great article! What bothers me is soo Many Americans say they support the Troops, yet they Don't support the War! That to me is Hypocritical, playing both sides of the fence, typical!:confused:

Great article! What bothers me is soo Many Americans say they support the Troops, yet they Don't support the War! That to me is Hypocritical, playing both sides of the fence, typical!:confused:

Having grown up with the Viet Nam war, I pretty much feel like it is a step forward to say they support the troops but not the war.

What the returning Armed forces members had to endure was disgraceful. People who were against the war, took it out on our brave men & women who were sent there (they were drafted) and it was disgusting.

I admit, I was among the people who 'didn't support the war' at that time. However, when I grew up and matured, I came to understand that as an average American citizen, I was not qualified to make a judgement as to the right or wrong of it. I was not privileged to have all the information necessary for making such a judgement, and knew better then to believe what I saw and heard in the media....yes, even back then. At no time, however, did I ever blame the people who were fighting and dying over there.

Hmmmm... I don't really see it that way Joe. I think you can be against the war on principle but still be supportive of ALL of our troops wherever they are sent.

JMHO!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back