So....who will drive the Dote Racing Top Fueler? (1 Viewer)

BaldyLochs

Nitro Member
I know who will.... Hillary Will !!! :D

Man; I am so stoked to see HW back! They're running a limited schedule for now; but "they're running" is the operative phrase there :) ! I'm looking forward to see how they do in Gainesville. Might be a surprise coming....

Man; I am so stoked to see HW back! They're running a limited schedule for now; but "they're running" is the operative phrase there :) ! I'm looking forward to see how they do in Gainesville. Might be a surprise coming....
Chris, I talked to Hillary today and she seems pretty excited to run. They are pitted just a couple spots over from us. The two Dakin rigs will be between Hillary and us once they arrive.

Thanks for bringing a smile to my face this morning by refreshing my aging brain with the great news that Hilliary Will is back on the track this season, this is going to cause me to actually watch the race this weekend.

Chris, I talked to Hillary today and she seems pretty excited to run. They are pitted just a couple spots over from us. The two Dakin rigs will be between Hillary and us once they arrive.

Damn I miss going to G-ville, but until I get some Vaca built up, not gonna happen!

Now, that's funny! How's it goin Mike? Will you be in Gville this weekend? If so best of luck!

Hey Terry, good to hear from you. Yea I will be on my to Gainesville tomorrow afternoon to work on Pat's car. Hopefully we can get the year off to a good start! Be sure to stop by if you make it to any races we are at this year.

Registered member said:
If needed I can, Send lawyers, guns and money.

That's funny!

Registered member said:
I didn't know anyone else remembered!

Still says it on the back of the wing!

Good grief , the title worried me. I thought Hillary was out the way I read it.
Glad she's back driving.....we'll have to warn her about the Mike character though :)

Good grief , the title worried me. I thought Hillary was out the way I read it.
Glad she's back driving.....we'll have to warn her about the Mike character though :)

I like that title.....The Mike. It's better than what people usually call me...

Yeah, I really hope they have a good weekend. I guess like everybody out there, the thought process is, go have fun, do well at a couple races, maybe pull some upsets, go some rounds, maybe get a Wally, start attracting the attention potential sponsors .... and who knows what can happen. I'l admit I'm not very familiar with the Dote family, but everything I've seen & heard about them sure looks good.

Wow; a 91 in 1st rd then a 84 2nd rd. ended up #5 Fri night. Can't ask for better than that. LOL at the top end interview she was as giggly as a 12 yr old.
Good For Her

She's proof that it still takes a great shoe to get these cars from Point A to Point B sucessfully- it's not just "point and shoot" for some of these rides...

Great job girl!! :)

I am truly happy for Hillary to be back out there. She strongly deserves some corporate backing, because she's popular and will help sell the corporations product.

I hope the drama that has befallen prior Dote Family drivers does not come Hillary's way.

-90% jimmy

There ya go; She put that car on the ladder! Great job by Team Dote! I can't wait for the day when they line up against a Kalitta car ;) that will be fun

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back