So what is on ESPN then? (1 Viewer)

Maybe they will be trying out Johnny Cerberus and the Chevy guy announcing a legends car race from Charlotte?

Figure skating brought to you by Kotex Maxi Pads with wings. Something every man longs to see on Sunday.

I saw a way cool infomercial early this morning on Alpaca ranching for fun and profit. That was so cool, maybe they can re run that?

According to my TV we will be seeing some Billiards.
No Paul, it is not a we... You will be seeing billiards... :p I will be watching the dust settle in my garage after a day of GIT-R-DONE... :D

Silly stick and ball sports... ;)

Last edited:
No Paul, it is not a we... You will be seeing billiards... :p I will be watch the dust settle in my garage after a day of GIT-R-DONE...

Silly stick and ball sports... ;)

Poor choice of words on my end!:cool: I will be outside cooking some steaks on the grill, sipping on a Bacardi and Diet Coke, and anticipating the start of the Nascar race. :D

Poor choice of words on my end! I will be outside cooking some steaks on the grill, sipping on a Bacardi and Diet Coke, and anticipating the start of the Nascar race. :D
Well you just shot another story to sh!t with the words diet and nascar... :rolleyes: Do those words even go together in that world?? :D :eek:

Poor choice of words on my end! I will be outside cooking some steaks on the grill, sipping on a Bacardi and Diet Coke, and anticipating the start of the Nascar race.
And BTW, who the beep sips on anything?? A sippy cup was even made for drinking... :rolleyes: What you have there Paul is a highball, (sort of) which are made for guzzling like your drinking out of the garden hose or headed back to Nam... :eek: Now man up, and pour Karl and I another... And I like my steak burnt to a crisp... :D

Otherwise, have a great day... :)

NEVER... EVER... abuse Alky with DIET anything.... but hey, it is just Rum, fingernail polish remover... whatever...

RG, ain't ya sposta be in the ger-age rubbin' on that beast of yours?
Back to it son... and take a bottle of Annie Greenspring's Plum Hollow with ya:eek::D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back