Snowing in Northern California (1 Viewer)

Tom

Nitro Member
Man it is snowing big time here!!! Looks like we are going to see at least 10 straight days of it. My snow blower has been running every day. We haven't seen this much since 95. My brother had to dig a tunnel from the house to the road.

Man it is snowing big time here!!! Looks like we are going to see at least 10 straight days of it. My snow blower has been running every day. We haven't seen this much since 95. My brother had to dig a tunnel from the house to the road.

Based on our houseboat trip to Shasta in late September, you guys definitely need as much as you can get. We've had rain and rain and more rain over the last week or so, and even more on the way.

We are at the standard rain fall. Anything more will help with the lake. Cal was pulling water from the Sacramento river to ship to LA due to their dry winter last year. The lake supplies the river which in turn supplies the river. LA is getting a bunch this year. They will probably have some issues with slides this year due to the fires. They can't win! With all that, I'll stay here. Great weather other than heavy winters. Also great folks here and no line at the post office/DMV. 3,200 Population no traffic.

Here in tropical Minnesota, after a very snowy December, we have been suffering with temps below zero for about the last 3 weeks. Today though, finally a high around 35 and tomorrow 40. Feels like shorts and t-shirt weather!

Tom,we're getting the snow over here now too. Looks like another 4 or 5 days yet. Shovels at the ready. :D Come on spring time, lets race. :cool:

Not to mention that it appears as if it has now rained out the Sunday session of the Phoenix Timed Trials. We woke up soaked with complete cloud cover.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back