Shell Nitro+ gasoline (1 Viewer)

flapjack

Staff member
Nitro Member
Has anyone seen the Shell nitro+ gasoline ads? I sort of chuckle, people are probably going to think nitroglycerin as most people don't have a clue about top fuel.

I guess they dropped the "gen" because too many people knew that nitrogen is roughly 80% of what we inhale every breath.....

Shell V-Power NiTRO+ contains the highest concentration of the Shell Nitrogen Enriched Cleaning System and cleans up faster than Shell regular. In fact, Shell V-Power now contains seven times the amount of cleaning agents required by federal standards. The new Shell V-Power NiTRO+ formulation contains an innovative combination of two key cleaning agents that work together in harmony to provide the BEST TOTAL engine protection you can get. It provides unbeatable protection against gunk and corrosion, and superior protection against wear.

No I copied that from the Shell web site. But I will tell you that it is probably the best premium pump gas out there. Me, my wife, and my boys have some pretty mean street cars, and even my wife has learned that every other tank better be Shell Premium if she wants her car to stay as hot as it looks. Her Mercedes dealer says every tank should be Shell. Unfortunately in our area it is also by far the most expensive premium.

That said, VP C23 puts the biggest smile on my face, but it doesn't go in anything with a license plate.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back