Scott Griffin's Setup (1 Viewer)

willy

Nitro Member
So is Scott Griffin's 'stuff' in Brainerd?

It certainly can't be in Fram livery if it is, right?

I hope it works out for all involved.

I'd be interested to know what's going on there, it's supposed to be at the track... Maybe someone who's out there can report on this. Alan?

That`s the $64,000 question Dave. Maybe some of the Maters that are camped out at the Zoo can get on their laptops later and fill us in.

He's cooking foot-long hot dogs.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Catering indeed.....

^^^^LOL.

I'd like to know where he pulls out some of this money, then manages to fall through all the time... Maybe hot dog sales are not doing so well these days...

only 17 made 1st rnd. - foley only non-regular in field.
hartley in 17th.
1st rnd. is up on dragracecentral.com

A buddy of mine is there and says the rig, car and crew were there yesterday and they were waiting on their "mystery driver" that everyone knows is Torrance.

Qualifying session 2 is up and no Steveo. Does Griffen's stuff still say Fram on it?

Rich,

Ray said in the audiocast thread, that they are on the block and will be racing tomorrow, no idea what the car looks like, if it's got Fram on it will be very interesting, 2007 is truly the silly season!

Mike

I was talking to a friend about this situation today,and they said I wonder If Scott Griffin went to the same school of nitro financing that Frank Pedregon went to.

I was talking to a friend about this situation today,and they said I wonder If Scott Griffin went to the same school of nitro financing that Frank Pedregon went to.

Haha, that's funny. What I'd like to know is where does the money come from, and how can he go in and out so much.... Some people have the money, just don't know how to play with it, or maybe the money really isn't there...

Mike, Yes to Dallas....maybe Indy....Prolly Pomona

Awesome! Will be in Indy, so if you make it I'll see you there, will deffs be in Dallas, would love to make Pomona, but I might be pushing my budget and will be on my way back home (Aus) to see my family after 3 years of being away. But we'll work on catching up that's for sure, be great to see you again.

Mike

Scott Griffin's Stuff is here and the semi truck is still lettered with Fram on the side.

Cory's new truck his here and is plain white but the car is lettered with Fram.

I don't think Scott's car was even taken out of the trailer today.... which is odd because Torrance was spotted here today by a fellow Mater.

Brian. :)

Also some rumors of lawsuits with the Carrier Boyz & others. From the stories going around maybe the Boyz used up Scott ?, three sides to every story, as the saying goes!
.I hear that Scott wanted a crew chief now at Epping to fly-in to run the car. But the tuner wanted cash in advance , so he was still in Epping last night.
Anybody know who is there for a crew ? Where is Rahn or Wayne?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back