Scelzi's Back for 2008!! (1 Viewer)

Man, this umbrella is more all-encompassing than I could have ever imagined? Ken Black? I'm so confused?

i'm sure there's much more to it than mr. black flying gary
to a few races, but anyways congratulations to everyone involved.
gary is certainly one of nhra's most recognized personalities.

nothings changed for 08, gary is still with the evil empire but just buzzing to and from races on ken blacks jet. hopefully kb racing will have a funny car team in 08 with scelzi driving! so where does leah pruett fit into this then?

It's great to see Gary back next year, but does being home an extra 20 days over the Course of a 10 month season mean that much? I guess so....

Wow, if I listened to some people here they had Oakley leaving Schumacher for another team. I am glad to see Oakley is staying with DSR.

After reading the Al Hofmann article in ND a couple weeks ago and how he might talk to Don about the vacancy, I would`ve like to have seen Big Al in that ride.

Heeeeeeeee's Back! Don't you love it! We are stoked here for sure! :p

After reading the Al Hofmann article in ND a couple weeks ago and how he might talk to Don about the vacancy, I would`ve like to have seen Big Al in that ride.

Yea, its totally cool that Gary keeps his ride with Shu and Oakley, but I know what you mean about "Big Al". Now there is a darkside driver if ever there was one!!!

Yea, its totally cool that Gary keeps his ride with Shu and Oakley, but I know what you mean about "Big Al". Now there is a darkside driver if ever there was one!!!
Hofmann would make for an interesting teammate, he doesn`t exactly fit into the DSR driver demographics.

Joe, that was my thought as well. As cool as it is, I don't understand how saving a little time at 10 out of 24 events helps Gary run the biz and spend more time with his family. But, that's his business, and I'm glad he'll be back.

Ole' AL was one of my favorite drivers. Matter of fact, he's the only driver I have ever pulled for to win over Force. Dont know why I liked Al so much, but I miss him being out there. It would make my year next year to see Al, Dean, and Mark Oswald back behind the wheel of a funny car in competition. Though I gotta say I dont see any of that happening, especially Al. Plus having Melanie in the mix and Scelzi back, its no wonder Funny Car is an awesome class to watch.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back