Saturday pics from Gateway (1 Viewer)

Annie Clope

Nitro Member
Here are a few of my pics from Saturday at Gateway. They are not as good as most I have seen on here but I figured I would share them anyway.
You can see the full album here 2008 NHRA Gateway pictures from friends & fun photos on webshots

2008NHRAGateway017.jpg

2008NHRAGateway045.jpg

2008NHRAGateway037.jpg

2008NHRAGateway029.jpg

Thanx for sharing. :)
Look at the Valvoline/MTS car.....milimeters between the belly pan and the ground.

Great job, Annie. Those are different perspectives we don't often see.

You did a great job of capturing the really unusual (for St. Louis) weather since you captured the coats, hats, gloves, and overcast sky.

I was very impressed with both the numbers and the enthusiasm of the spectators. In the picture looking through the tower you can see the capacity crowd; A small tip for those who notice details is that the area ahead of her is completely level.

Sweet Stuff Annie.

Great shot of you and Tim, just don't tell Kelly about all the Capps shot.

Thank You

d'kid

Thanks for sharing, Annie..great shot of you & Tim..isn't he the best? With all the wrenching he does..he always has time.

Excellent

Thanks for the compliments guys. Stuart, I was using a Canon Powershot 520.
David, Tim was great I had to wait for him for a while but it was worth it, nice guy.

Thanks for the compliments guys. Stuart, I was using a Canon Powershot 520.
David, Tim was great I had to wait for him for a while but it was worth it, nice guy.

Great Shots Annie, that Canon Powershot is just a little pocket camera isn't it? Or is it SLR-like?

Was thinking of getting my mom a camera for Mother's day...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back