Saluting U.S. Nationals history: The story of Marvin "Who?" Graham (1 Viewer)

Another great piece by Phil Burgess. Take a moment and think about the depth and breadth of the sport this man has reveled to us over the years. If only NHRA's sponsor development people could be as ambitious and successful as this man.

Another great piece by Phil Burgess. Take a moment and think about the depth and breadth of the sport this man has reveled to us over the years. If only NHRA's sponsor development people could be as ambitious and successful as this man.

Amen to that! I have been reading Phil's columns for years and he always has great stuff. Every Friday, something cool. Go Phil!!!!

Forgot to add that I saw Marvin Graham at OCIR, the year he won the race there. They had a big field for T/F and ran round 1 before the sun set, was still a bit hot. I think Marvin ran like a 5.94 & I was so impressed he could do that at that time of day. He was running the Donovan engine then.

Make that 2 of us Cliff that were at the County that day eating strips and sluggin' down some adult beverages, great day at the races indeed.

TopFuel@Lions

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back