Ron Capps...... (1 Viewer)

rollemup

Nitro Member
.........after Ron's first round loss, he said something about going to Coeur d'Alene (pronounced cord-a-lane) Idaho for a few days and then onto Seattle, does anyone know where or what Ron Capps does there, I ask because I live in Post Falls which is just minutes from Coeur d' Alene. Thanks Maters :cool:

.........after Ron's first round loss, he said something about going to Coeur d'Alene (pronounced cord-a-lane) Idaho for a few days and then onto Seattle, does anyone know where or what Ron Capps does there, I ask because I live in Post Falls which is just minutes from Coeur d' Alene. Thanks Maters :cool:

Enjoy the view. You can't beat it.

...........it's difinitly a beautiful place to vacation and to work in, I paint some really beautiful houses in some really beautiful country, anyhow thanks Maters :D

You've never heard of Coeur d' Alene, Idaho Kelly?

Ahh, it's a beautiful place. Most of Idaho is, but Coeur d' Alene is awesome. If anyone ever get's a chance they should go and visit... and visit all of Idaho & western Wyoming & Montana & I could go on and on so I'll stop now.
:p

Coeur d'Alene (and Sandpoint) are very nice. Even though I now live in Western Washington, I was born and raised in Spokane so I know the area well.

Um, I dunno about Ron, but I'd drive 15 minutes north of Coeur d'Alene and go to Silverwood ... www.silverwoodthemepark.com

Although I'm sure there's some recreational stuff to do over there. Me, I'm all about the roller coasters.

Coeur d'Alene itself is gorgeous, too.

Northern Idaho is some gorgeous country. Lake Coeur d`Alene and Lake Pend Oreille are absolutely beautiful this time of year...great vacation spots, some killer boating. Capps probably thought it`d be a nice area to unwind and cool off after Denver, but it`s scorching here right now. Seattles going to be brutal this weekend too. Three days and a wakeup `til that airplane leaves for SeaTac, I can`t wait!

Maybe he's helping Whit house hunt. :D Isn't Idaho where Whit said he and his family were planning on moving to?

Waking up in a cabin under pine tree's with pine cones rattling from a breeze and the smell of fresh brewed coffee waifing in the breeze after dreaming of that big Brown trout on your hook you missed yesterday!
Where do I sign up!
My mountain vacation begins the next week after Ennis can't wait!
Course it will be New Mexico but hey a mountains a mountain and I have heard the trout don't know the difference.

........I got a chance to talk to Ron in Seattle and he told me him and Del worshim have some kind of family ties in Coeur d' Alene and stayed there a couple of days for some vacation time.

btw........I told Ron not to sock Whit anymore :eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back