Robert Patrick Enters Martin Challenge With Points Lead (1 Viewer)

ROBERT PATRICK ENTERS MARTIN CHALLENGE WITH POINTS LEAD

MARTIN, Mich. – Robert Patrick has a horsepower problem. The Purvis Ford-sponsored IHRA Pro Stock driver has more than he can showcase. While that may seem like a good problem to have, when you’re in the Torco’s CompetitionPlus.com Pro Stock division you need every advantage you can gain.

Patrick will need every bit of it headed into this weekend’s IHRA Torco Northern Nationals in Martin, Michigan. The Fredericksburg, Va.-based driver leads the points standings now, but winning would give him a little “wiggle” room.

"I feel really good coming in here because Knoll Gas Motorsports Park is a great place to race," Patrick said. "We have a lot of confidence because we are finding ways to harness our extra horsepower. I think we'll be able to showcase our power and the track won't be a one-lane race track. I think it will be great race.

"We put a new motor on the dyno and tested at Joliet last weekend. We're looking for big things out of this combination."

Patrick overtook Pete Berner two weeks ago for the lead after posting a semi-final finish at the IHRA Mopar Canadian Nationals in Grand Bend, Ont. He has scored victories in San Antonio, TX., and Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back