Rickie Smith in Comp? (2 Viewers)

why would someone purposely destroy a comp index? maybe there is an explanation that i am just missing?
at first i thought testing too, but not how he blatantly ran way under index. does he have a grievance with someone (again),
did he do this to prove a point to someone?

why would someone purposely destroy a comp index? maybe there is an explanation that i am just missing?
at first i thought testing too, but not how he blatantly ran way under index. does he have a grievance with someone (again),
did he do this to prove a point to someone?
Good point. My guess is that he will only run comp eliminator once or twice. He’s the only one in the class, or at least he was this weekend. I don’t believe he cares about the index. That car can run way faster than 5.80.

He said his sponsor Parkway Ford wanted him to run at that event and since pro mod wasn't running this was his only option. He said in an interview that he didn't even have his regular crew with him. It was pretty cool seeing him run down the other guy in the final around, the closing rate at the finish line was nuts.

He said his sponsor Parkway Ford wanted him to run at that event and since pro mod wasn't running this was his only option. He said in an interview that he didn't even have his regular crew with him. It was pretty cool seeing him run down the other guy in the final around, the closing rate at the finish line was nuts.
It was. That was entertaining for sure. Ha ha, he obliterated the index. But he won.

Very few cars running Pro Mod in Comp. Have seen a T/S running Pro Mod in comp, cuz of soft index. I guess Rickie could run T/S if he shuts it off at 600".......

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back