"rediculously" Silly Season!!! (1 Viewer)

Tim5636sc

Nitro Member
Gotta love the "AGENT" for some great humor...!

::: Drag Racing Online ::: Columns - Agent 1320 - 11/5/2007

So...Jack's Shopping his money MTS MONEY EH???? TOMMY JOHNSON JR. CAN'T COME TO DSR WITHOUT $$$$$....??? Come on "AGENT" can't you come up with something more creative???

like.....:rolleyes:

The "A$%#T" HAS HEARD FROM NUMEROUS SOURCES THAT DON 'the Snake' Prudhomme has decided to field his own Funny Car in 2008. Sponsored by RED BULL, the 'Snake' Reportedly was "Snakebit" by Kenny Bernstein's Success behind the wheel of the Jimmy Walsh tuned Monster Energy/Alpha Trade Funny Car. "Snake" has taped Long time friend ROLAND LEONG to tune the wrenches for his "SNAKE STRIKES BACK" tour in 2008.
or...:rolleyes:

On the heals of the Announcement of Melanie Troxel's Defection from the Top Fuel to the Funny Car Ranks, and after watching Jeg Coughlin Jr. win the 2007 Pro Stock World Championship, The "A#$%T" is hearing, (FROM UNCONFIRMED But Reliable SOURCES), That Greg Anderson and Jason Line will be leaving the Pro Stock class to field two more KB RACING TOP FUEL DRAGSTERS and that Current KB TOP FUEL DRIVER HILLARY WILL has been selected to Drive Ken Black's New Fuel Funny Car in 2008'.

I especially Love the section about Jager not sponsoring MAX NAYLORS FUNNY CAR!!!:D

PS: The Following RUMORS are for entertainment purpose only, and in no way should be considered real or even PLAUSABLE!! ANYONE ELSE???

Word has reached us, following a major disagreement at the 2007 Awards Banquet, Ms. Force has broken up with Mr. Hood and is Flying to Chicago to elope with Mr. M. Minick.... It is our understanding, from a very reliable source, that MM will pilot the 2nd of 4 JFR T/F cars to be tuned 'by an old friend of The Family'. In related news, Phil Burkart will drive the 1st of 4 JFR T/F cars to be tuned by Kevin P.

d'kid

Word has reached us, following a major disagreement at the 2007 Awards Banquet, Ms. Force has broken up with Mr. Hood and is Flying to Chicago to elope with Mr. M. Minick.... It is our understanding, from a very reliable source, that MM will pilot the 2nd of 4 JFR T/F cars to be tuned 'by an old friend of The Family'. In related news, Phil Burkart will drive the 1st of 4 JFR T/F cars to be tuned by Kevin P.

d'kid

if i got in a Top Fuel car my family would disown me

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back