Red Eagle Racing has a busy week in store. Heading to Englishtown and New England Dra (1 Viewer)

Red Eagle Racing has a busy week in store. Heading to Englishtown and New England Dragway.

PLAINFIELD, CT - Paul Athey and his teammate Ron Iannotti will be at Raceway Park in Englishtown this Wednesday night as part of the P.C. Richards and Son Summer Motorsports Spectacular. The teammates will be match racing their slick 1941 Willy’s. This event features Pro Mods, Monster trucks, Jet cars, Wheelstanders, Top Fuel Harleys, Nostalgia cars and more.

Then, on Saturday the team heads North to New England Dragway where they’ll compete in the Night of Thrills event. Pro Mods will be run in a Chicago style shootout format. The competition is going to be plenty tough. Along with Paul and Ron, fans can also expect to see Scott Filkins, Steve Salvadore, Dan Sweeney and others. It should be fast! Also in attendance will be Pro Comp, Top Sportsman, Top Dragster, Jet Cars and Wheelstanders. Paul will be bringing up a bunch of guests for the race to enjoy the team’s new hospitality area.

After the team’s last planned event was rained out, it’s been nearly a month since the team has raced their cars. The past couple of weeks have been busy with displays at the Rhode Island Airshow and the Elite Dream Machines show at the Mohegan Sun Ballroom.

“We both can’t wait to get back out. It seems like forever since we’ve raced our cars”, says Paul Athey from his home in Plainfield, CT. “The last race at NED got rained out and we had over 150 guests confirmed. It looks like the majority of them have re-confirmed for this weekend. It’s great to introduce new fans to drag racing as many of our guests are coming for their first time. We’re also really looking forward to working on our new tune-up some more, which has already shown some good progress running a lazy 6.28.”

Ron Iannotti just can’t wait any longer. “I’m ready to go out and race with my team. We put this deal together over the winter, but have been hampered by the rain a couple of times already. This is very exciting as I’ve never been part of a two-car team like this and I’m having the most fun I’ve had racing a long time. We’re going to be getting aggressive with our car this weekend so we can give our fans the numbers they expect out of us,”

Red Eagle Racing would also like to thank Mohegan Sun who's been Paul's primary marketing partner for 10 years. Also the following partners: Sterling Homes, West Coast Choppers, Salvadore Auto, Webber Engineering, Red Line Oil, Moroso, VP Race Fuels, Computech Transmissions, Fragola Perfomance Systems, FK Bearings and Sign Effects. For more information on Ron Iannotti, please visit IannottiRacing.com - Pro Modified Drag Racing. Please visit Mohegan Sun - a world at play for more information on Mohegan Sun, a world at play.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back