Ray and Dave Connolly (1 Viewer)

Terry

Nitro Member
Just wondering if anyone happened to notice that after Dave won PS, his dad finished things off and won Super Gas. I'm not sure, but I think that happened once before, but I think Ray won Super Comp that time. Cool

i actually did notice it this morning when i looked.....good for the Connollys on the double up!!!

Justin is right, that is indeed the third time that they have won together; and Terry, actually every time my dad has won in Super Gas when they have done so.

hey timmy, i took your spot in the winners circle pics , i told your dad he could adopt me , scuba connolly . missed a great time brother . how bout happy getting it done in super stock too !!!!!!!!! went in at 4am got up at 6am got back here at 5pm . see u soon man

Justin is right, that is indeed the third time that they have won together; and Terry, actually every time my dad has won in Super Gas when they have done so.
Tim, thanks for the clarification--I wasn't sure about the Super Comp thing--as a Super Gas racer myself, you'd think I could at least get that right! Thanks and congrats to the Connolly family. I'm sure glad to see Dave back and clawing his way up to the top ten--should be really interesting to watch!

hey timmy, i took your spot in the winners circle pics , i told your dad he could adopt me , scuba connolly . missed a great time brother . how bout happy getting it done in super stock too !!!!!!!!! went in at 4am got up at 6am got back here at 5pm . see u soon man

Steve,

How big was the "Happy" party????? I have known Jim from High School. Ran around the east coast bracket racing with him for many years. He is on a roll with the points meets wins. Good to see the "Foot" making some money!!!!!

PS. Anybody want to learn how to top end race go to Jim's school.

Last edited:
I'm sorry I missed it Scuba, and I bet it was a hell of a time. We'll get after it in Norwalk to make up for it haha! I was happy to see The Shoe get it done also. Pops told me that was his first NHRA National win since '94 or something!? That's insane! He's way too good of a driver for a drought like that. Just goes to show how tough this stuff is...

P.S. You take a Scuba Shot for the celebration?

u know it tim tim, we didnt quit till bout 4am . i'll be hanging with happy at milan , if u get bored come on out !!!!! ok gotta check my vm here at work , i'll call u

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back