Rare Eric Medlen Guages On Ebay (1 Viewer)

Those are NICE!!! That is great of the people at Classic Instruments to do this. I'd love to hang them on my wall, but it will be out of my price range for sure!! Hopefully they go for a large amount of $$$$$.

I have to admit that when I first saw about this, I feared that somebody was trying to profit from Eric's death. But, since the money apparently will go to one of Eric's favorite charities, I guess it's cool.

$2025 on Saturday morning!

And know one is profiting from Eric's death. It's a one-off set, with all money going to RFC. And I'm sure Eric's family gave the nod for these to be produced as long as there was a cause.

What happened to them? The listing is gone and eBay says they are not a valid item, or the listing was pulled. :confused:

Having a little bit of experience in using eBay, I can tell you that you can still view a listing for a number of weeks after it is sold. Seeing the error that appears now would seem to indicate that the item was "removed" from eBay, by eBay, for unknown reasons, BEFORE it sold.

Interesting...

Was anyone able to find out what happened to this? It was for a great cause, hopefully some jerk didn't screw the bidding up for people that were trying to do good.

Well, I'm bidding! It's really important to me that the money will go to RFC.
My '33 street rod is ready for wiring and upholstery. Winning this would require tearing out a bunch of Dakota Digital stuff and rebuilding the dash.
It will be interesting to see if the reserve is met (ebay won't tell you what that is) - the Buy It Now is $5000 - :eek:
Jeannie has no idea what I've already spent on the car - can't hide 5 large - :D

Those gauges are really cool and it's a helluva nice jesture for the seller to donate the money to RFC. It would be really neat to see what the winning bidder does with them.

Dave

Those gauges are really cool and it's a helluva nice jesture for the seller to donate the money to RFC. It would be really neat to see what the winning bidder does with them.

Dave

I agree 100%. Personally, I'd put them in a frame and hang them on a wall, but that's just me.

Only at $1201, and the reserve is still not met. Hopefully someone ponies up some cash for these!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back