Rain, Stay Away CSK Submarine Nats Day 3 (1 Viewer)

d'kid

Nitro Member
Alan R...

Know you're out there, can here you breathing....

Weather bug says cloudy, has it really stopped?

I understand that this stuff is essential to sustaining life and all that stuff, but when it's this wet on Sunday A.M.

RAIN SUX!!!!!

Alan

Also saw on the broadcast last night that 'people' need to pay attention to where they put their feet... someone standing on a wood box caused the guard beam problem at the start of PS qual rd2...

And, I know that the Audiocast is just the PA over the web... but we really can't see the track or the scoreboard... is there anyway 'we' can get the third digit and a little clearer play by play... maybe next season, a separate team, not tied into the PA, like in a Baseball broadcast... one cat doing color and the other stats (count)

Like for a nominal fee (hotel, air fair, and 'nuff money I could... ah, give up the 7-6 grind) some of us would go on the 'road' 23 plus weeks a year...

Just a thought....

No info on nhra.com, either, sigh. Guess we'll just have to venture to the track and see how it goes. If there's moisture, it's only spitting at my house, I'm not seeing rainfall.

If it gets washed out today y'all will likely know before I get back here to post. *crosses fingers and heads out*

No info on nhra.com, either, sigh.
That's why you should always check DRC. :)

SEATTLE - Sunday's Eliminations Delayed

KENT, Wash. - A steady light rain continues to fall on the Pacific Raceway facility this morning. There is still a chance that conditions will improve later in the afternoon and allow at least some racing. In that event, it's rumored that NHRA has ordered in temporary portable lighting to allow elimination to continue on into the evening

NO! You definitely do NOT want to see me dancing <g>!!

The rain has actually stopped for now, but it's very wet. Rumors say that NHRA will bring in some temporary Musco track lighting, if we are able to get started later today.

Interesting tentative schedule for today. Go to Drag Race Central | Presented by Summitracing.com 1-800-230-3030 and check it out. Most of the sportsman fields will start with random pairings for first round, but Comp will use their accrued points.:confused:

That's why you should always check DRC. :)

SEATTLE - Sunday's Eliminations Delayed

KENT, Wash. - A steady light rain continues to fall on the Pacific Raceway facility this morning. There is still a chance that conditions will improve later in the afternoon and allow at least some racing. In that event, it's rumored that NHRA has ordered in temporary portable lighting to allow elimination to continue on into the evening

I thought Seattle had a 5:00pm curfew? Will they give them some sort of one shot noise variance?

Bob Frey announced that we are planning on a 11:45 to 11:50 PDT start for first round of TF

We had a 9:00pm curfew last night [for what good that did!]

The "official" pre-race activities have started...:D

Nothing was even on the track speakers until a few minutes ago. Only opening announcements, so far. The Audio will likely start as soon as we get an "official" start time...

Harold Owens just told Melanie and Bob V. to get in the cars!

Looks like we have a race!:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back