Racepak "dash" on Leah's left valve cover (1 Viewer)

Jeff

Nitro Member
Noticed a Racepak IQ3 "dash" on Leah's left valve cover during the burnout while watching online this afternoon. I've never noticed that application before but it makes sense with a canopy car. They did remove it prior to the run. Has this been in regular use before ... I've never noticed it.

And now I see Tony has a full dash on the rear deflector plate mounted below the upper frame rail (as required by rule).

Alan, 48 water grains is pretty dry for Houston ... you desert guys would not survive in the summer when 135 water grains is not that unusual (along with a 135 degree track temperature) .... which is why we go to Brainerd in August for a couple of weeks to catch a break from the heat!

I'm a desert rat & when I visit my family in Texas, the humidity knocks me -d a i d- for a few days. :)

Noticed a Racepak IQ3 "dash" on Leah's left valve cover during the burnout while watching online this afternoon. I've never noticed that application before but it makes sense with a canopy car. They did remove it prior to the run. Has this been in regular use before ... I've never noticed it.

And now I see Tony has a full dash on the rear deflector plate mounted below the upper frame rail (as required by rule).

Alan, 48 water grains is pretty dry for Houston ... you desert guys would not survive in the summer when 135 water grains is not that unusual (along with a 135 degree track temperature) .... which is why we go to Brainerd in August for a couple of weeks to catch a break from the heat!

On Friday in Vegas two weeks ago, we had 4.9 water grains. The highest seen during the weekend was 10. Alan Reinhart was incredulous on the PA at the low numbers.

You are correct, I want no part of that kind of humidity.

Jeff, a number of cars have for a good few years now.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back