Rapid's 1st What I did Last Weekend Story (1 Viewer)

Randy, the car turned out great. I remember when we were e-mailing about the body when you first got it. You should be proud.

I hope you are saving all these reports. They would make a great collection for when you are writing your auto-biography.:cool:

Keep the stories coming as they bring good memories of my funny car days.

jim

Randy you really have to get out and some fun one of these days...:D :D :D

How about a nice game of Checkers...?

I hate you right now...:eek:

Congrats Rapid! That car looks awesome, can't wait to see it in person. Oh, I got a bunch of Hooters girls for Scott...do I need to see about some Chip n Dales for his wife for distraction? lol

Thanks Randy for the play by play. I love reading your stories, they're just like being there.

Have you but any more thoughts into the graphics? Let me know if you need a hand with that.

Reeper had the same issues with seeing down track when he built his Fiat, he ended up having to build a new seat..................

It is nice to hear everyone likes the reports. They take some time to put together, but having everyone enjoy them makes it worthwhile. :cool:

Jeremy, thanks for taking the time to respond. That is probalby the only time David and I will be mentioned in the same sentence when talking drag racing!

Joh, my whole team wants to come back to Tulsa. I was disappointed to find out the OFA weren't coming back. If there is a chance we will be there. Making it to the finals there last year was very cool. I want to come "seal the deal" next time. :)

Michael, I have to agree!! Thanks.

Jim, I have them saved in word for my rocking chair days. I can come in here and say, "You kids should have been around when,,,,," ;)

Pat, come racing with us,,,don't even need any gaskets as this Hemi uses o-rings,,,bring some of them instead! :D

Lance, as you can see it is all Purple still. We are sorting the bugs out, then going to do something like we talked.

Greg,,,you worry me son!! You have way too many connections!!!!

Thanks again everyone!

Rapid

Yup, I know what you meant.:D But I'm only 29.:rolleyes:
Bullshitmeter.gif

now thats funny!!

Randy, great story and great looking car. I'm sure you've talked about it, but I can't remember if you run alky or nitro? Either way, good luck this season with the new ride.

Pat, come racing with us,,,don't even need any gaskets as this Hemi uses o-rings,,,bring some of them instead! :D

Love too Randy...but Alcohol in a Motor without Coke and no ice...I don't know.

I am heading to Iowa tonight. Stopping at Featherlite for a little work on the trailer and should be in Earlville by tomorrow evening for a little R&R. I'll be Bracket Racing the Wife's Corvette on Saturday and Sunday. 13.6's all day long. I should have enough time to make a sandwich on the way down the track...

We have O-Rings too...

Pat

Randy, great story and great looking car. I'm sure you've talked about it, but I can't remember if you run alky or nitro? Either way, good luck this season with the new ride.

The correct answer is "Yes"! ;) We run it on 20-30% Nitro.

We only claim/admit to running 10%, as Peggy {the car owner's wife} is afraid of too much Nitro. So we just say 10% when asked at the track. :p

I keep bumping the elbo of whoever is mixing the fuel,,,if I can't think of a "Real Good Errand" to send Scott {the car owner} on when we are mixing the fuel!! :eek: :D

Thanks for asking,

Rapid

You know I love your Pro-Stock deal. :cool:

But, if you came with me one time to a good Nostalgia meet it would ruin you for life. :eek: You would have an Altered and/or a fiberglass cave so fast it wouldn't even be funny!! :rolleyes: :D

Rapid {Former DIE HARD Doorslammer guy, hooked on Nitro}

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back