qualifying show..mr page hello? (1 Viewer)

Rick Rzepka

Nitro Member
man i hate to say it but mr page is off his game heavy today. david nivens? (nickens) wj...kj? also how many times can they show tony's blowup? nice rockstar girls too, szelzi's a funny guy...lololol hope its a safe day for all in phoenix!

man i hate to say it but mr page is off his game heavy today. david nivens? (nickens) wj...kj? also how many times can they show tony's blowup? nice rockstar girls too, szelzi's a funny guy...lololol hope its a safe day for all in phoenix!

He does this on purpose to see if you're paying attention.

Well sure, I'll jump in here... not to be a whiner, but.....I noticed the 2 Golden Girls didn't qualify (Ash & Mel).... yet they both still get the camera time..... and TJ & Mel 2 weeks in a row featured on RaceDay. Hillary sets track speed record in qualifying - barely a mention. Good job by the Ford, Castrol & Monster Energy Marketing folks.

Well sure, I'll jump in here... not to be a whiner, but.....I noticed the 2 Golden Girls didn't qualify (Ash & Mel).... yet they both still get the camera time..... and TJ & Mel 2 weeks in a row featured on RaceDay. Hillary sets track speed record in qualifying - barely a mention. Good job by the Ford, Castrol & Monster Energy Marketing folks.

mel has won races..ashleys been some rounds (and she is a force pretty much the name of nhra as they show it) , hillary really hasnt done much at all (as far as round wins) . yes that is a good job by the marketing teams to get tv time ,thats how u get a sponsor.maybe scott can bring some ink to the kallita camp today..we'll see. heck try surronuding connie with some hotties in half shirts and see what happens...lololoo happy b-day conrad

<RANT>
I am resigned to the fact that Paul Page doesn't really know anything about Drag Racing, and he doesn't appear to be trying to learn.

His mispronunciation, his forgetfulness, and lack of logic and understanding of the sport shows that ESPN doesn't really give a sh!t either as they keep him there.

HOWEVER... I would rather watch it on ESPN and get annoyed with him over not watching it at all!!
</RANT>
:)

My main problem is his lack of ability to acknowledge when somebody moves to No. 1 qualifier or runs a track record speed or some other major accomplishment.

He just waits for the monitor to show what they ran and then appears to get excited after Mikey goes nuts over what has happened. He is never aware of the situation at the time.

Don't think we have a choice so we'll have to live with it.

After Big Mac and Steve and now Bob and Alan I guess we are spoiled.

Did I catch him say JR Todd was still driving for Texter Tuttle also??? :rolleyes:

I thought I was hearing things when he said that!:rolleyes:

I truely hope that there are NO MORE pedal-fests this year!!!
I guess I can survive with only 1 today, but damn, it seems like each one is his first one!!!
;);)

No doubt about, it Mr Page (a journeyman JOCKSTRAP/CIRCLE TRACK announcer) DOESN'T belong-there's gotta be a better fit for his skills.
I thought bringing in John Kernan, one of the best INTERVIEWERS in motorsports might have signaled Page's end, but I guess not.

While I'm a critic, I really get irritateted with REINHART's PA job. He's a neat, knowledgeable guy, but he gets SO wound up he sounds like those radio car commercial guys that tell you at the end of the commercial about the lending rate,terms and that the car they advertised isn't the one you can't really buy ALL IN FIVE SECONDS!

Alan, buddy, listen to Vin Scully's style and SLOW DOWN!

Unkerfer- big fan of yours!

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back