Pro Stock... (1 Viewer)

Wow!
All I can say is Wow!
It's good to see the Professor's car back in the hunt and KJ was flying as well.
Those KB cars are still in their own universe!

If the conditions are remotely similar tomorrow to what they were today, look for Line's track record 6.634 to get put in the shade. A lot of good information to tune from on today's pass ...

6.707 @ 206.61 is not qualified ... CRAZY

Wow! Almost everyone picks up!

The Summit cars are incredible. Their first event with the new engine combination and they're in a league of their own...again! I guess the professor was a good instructor...:eek:

Larry Morgan - What's happened here? He didn't test well, and isn't close (yet). Anyone know what's going on there? His customers have more speed (and e.t.) than he does, so it leads me to believe it's the chassis.

Roger Brogdon - Are the e.t. and m.p.h. correct on his Thursday pass? Seems odd that he can be that quick, yet be a full 10 MPH off the field around him. Are the clocks screwy...again?

And just what makes you say that? Could it be experience?

Yep! I don't leave the Starting Line without them!

hey Pat how's It going

Yeah, Pat. How ARE things going up there in White Bear Lake??:confused:

Things are fine here in White "Buur" Lake. It's what going on at Radisson Road in Blaine that has me worried. We have Motors, Trannys, Third Members and Fuel but an empty Trailer with 2 vacancies...we are on Ness Time...

First time down that place in a Pro Stocker......I don't blame him for getting the laundry out early! The sand trap comes real fast at 200+ M.P.H.

They actually ground the hell out of the shut down area here. It's still short, but a a little smoother now.

Last edited:
Things are fine here in White "Buur" Lake. It's what going on at Radisson Road in Blaine that has me worried. We have Motors, Trannys, Third Members and Fuel but an empty Trailer with 2 vacancies...we are on Ness Time...

Ahhhh yes....that old "Radisson Road" dilemma. Some things just don't change.

Ahhhh yes....that old "Radisson Road" dilemma. Some things just don't change.

Hey Pat as understand it you can "fix time"...how about fixing "Ness Time"? I know it is a real challenge...are you up to it? Can you handle it? I think you can. I can use all the help I can get...

Hey Pat as understand it you can "fix time"...how about fixing "Ness Time"? I know it is a real challenge...are you up to it? Can you handle it? I think you can. I can use all the help I can get...

Sorry Pat, that time is irreparably broken. But then, you knew that going in. Like a fine wine....it takes time, a loooooong time!

Hey Barrett,

How are you? Long time no see, what are you up to these days? Is your ticker still going strong, I hope?

Tony Gillig

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back