Price Increase (1 Viewer)

Gone Dead Train

Nitro Member
My subscription is due in Feb, 2023. Just wondering if there has been a price increase.
Tried reaching out to NHRA.TV support, that was 2 weeks ago. Should be no surprise
I haven't heard back from support...LOL. Well it's not that funny! And I don't bundle my
ND and NHRA.TV together, they are 6 months apart.

Thank you

Last edited:
Looks like there is an increase, I have the bundled platinum membership and paid $156 last year and my renewal is $176.

Looks like there is an increase, I have the bundled platinum membership and paid $156 last year and my renewal is $176.
Thanks Paul
I will put in a extra $20.00 into my entertainment fund. I have had NHRA.TV since day one, the funny thing is they
like taking my money out of my checking on Feb 3rd each year, but no heads up. But they do send me a receipt
on the 4th. Oh well, it is the greatest ever for watching the drags on tv. If they could just turn up the sound of the
cars and turn down the announcers and put a camera at the 1000ft line. Bitch, bitch, bitch just call me Karen.

STOP turning the camera away, when a car catches fire or takes on the guard wall. I don't look away when
I'm sitting in the stands!

Last edited:
Thanks Paul
I will put in a extra $20.00 into my entertainment fund. I have had NHRA.TV since day one, the funny thing is they
like taking my money out of my checking on Feb 3rd each year, but no heads up. But they do send me a receipt
on the 4th. Oh well, it is the greatest ever for watching the drags on tv. If they could just turn up the sound of the
cars and turn down the announcers and put a camera at the 1000ft line. Bitch, bitch, bitch just call me Karen.

Update 1/3/2023
STOP turning the camera away, when a car catches fire or takes on the guard wall. I don't look away when
i'm sitting in the stands!
Id be 100% in if they could figure out the sound,announcer volume just flatout ruins it

I checked my NHRA.TV account this morning, and to my surprise they updated my account before the
Feb 3rd payment date. My subscription only went up $10.00 from last year. Why Paul (see above)
went up $20.00. I have no clue. Again I don't bundle my ND and NHRA.TV, they are 6 months apart.

Just before I posted this, I get a email from NHRA.TV saying for $50.00 more a year they will turn the
sound of the cars way up and turn the announcer(s) way down and never ever show or hear that annoying
wannabe karaoke dive bar DJ.

The first paragraph is true, the 2nd paragraph not so much.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back