Posting photos on the Mater (1 Viewer)

n/a

Nitro Member
What is the best way to post multiple pictures on this site so they are easy to navigate and don't hog system resources? I would like to share some shots of the March Meet that are different from what I've seen so far. I've chopped about 120 shots down to around 50 or so. I'd rather not post 3 at a time as that gets very lengthy to view.

Cheers,
Dan

I'd recommend placing them on an external website, such as photobucket.com, and just placing a link to them in a new thread. Probably the easiest and least time consuming way.

What is the best way to post multiple pictures on this site so they are easy to navigate and don't hog system resources? I would like to share some shots of the March Meet that are different from what I've seen so far. I've chopped about 120 shots down to around 50 or so. I'd rather not post 3 at a time as that gets very lengthy to view.

Cheers,
Dan

Make an online album like Webshots.com or Pbase.com and post a link to it.

Wayne.

Dan..what the above is talking about is you have to host them somewhere and then link to them in your post.

You will also see in the Reply section..if you scroll down..and place where you can attach a photo. This will provide a little pic that the reader clicks on that will show the enlarged photo..but we don't allow much size..97kb for a .jpg max.

Here's a photo of Rapid Randy's altered from a while back.

Rapid1.jpg

It's hosted on PhotoBucket and all you have to do is insert the tag provided by them..which is:

IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/willymon/Rapid1.jpg

If you notice the lack of [ at the beginning of IMG just above..which allows me to show the tag.

Let us know if you need more..there are lots of free photo hosting sites out there that do this.

You can also go to smugmug, pay the $20 or $30 or whatever it is and make nice slideshows.
That's how Joe does it, makes it real nice.

Most important of all, make sure to include pics of pretty girls in your presentation!!!:D

You can use the image function as long as you have a web link. AOL offers this for free if you do not want to pay anything. Here's one of my favorites. I love the nitro in the air.:D

0db090JfexrFbNWKUufR2lW9DpzFE7DXmtbj_l.jpg

59b0jIKqUPoc6-CfaegAixezeJjvIRGpTSTF_l.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back