Please read before Monday Chat @ 9pm Est (1 Viewer)

Tim5636sc

Nitro Member
I would like to welcome everybody to the Monday chat with Jeff Arend starting at 9pm est. Just a few bits of info about how the chat is going to be run.

1) John Rogers will be running the this chat. John has worked with Jeff before in chats on Deepstage.net and has plenty of experience in these Q & A Chats.

2) Eric Howell and I will be moderating the chat room. We know everyone will behave, but we would like the 1st hour to be a good old fashioned "DRAG RACING CHAT".

3) John will be calling on people in order to ask their questions of Jeff. He will be asking for (1) question and (1) Follow-up question.

We are doing this to try it out and see how it goes. We feel that it will be a bit more structured and will provide some good opportunity to get some good feedback from our Guests in the chat room!

After the "Guest Chat" has ended, the floor is yours!

If you have any feedback or suggustions on this please feel free to send me a PM. We all want to have a great time in the chat room and build it to be THE PLACE TO BE on monday nights!

BTW: Thanks to Bobby Bennett at Competitionplus.com for posting the Monday Nitromater.com Chat banners on his site as well!

Thank you everyone, and we'll see ya in the chat room @ 9pm est/ 6pm Cali time!:cool:

I've got a bread tie wrapped around my finger as a reminder. I'll likely just congratulate Jeff on the ride and qualifying over several [ Including John ] .
Conrad and the teams work so hard I sure wish they could reap more benefits for their effort.
Hiring Jeff sure shows Conrad still knows a good thing when he sees it .
Good luck in Dallas but like other Houston maters I won't be there to see it but Satellite TV still works.

I promise, I'll be good. :p
No more antics like when Antron showed up.
I will wait my turn.
I will wait my turn.
I will wait my turn.
I will wait my turn. :D:D

The rules are just like grade school, speak when spoken to, have your question ready, and sit still. If you have a problem, PM Eric or me. There will be ample time to chit-chat after the discussion with Jeff. I would like to thank Jeff ahead of time for this special chat session, as well as Tim and Eric. Please join us for an exciting and informative evening!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back