Pit Gopher shots from Denver (1 Viewer)

Rusty

Nitro Member
Pit Gopher shots from Denver - updated 8/2

Sorry these are so late. Work was a bear when I got back from vacation. I'll update this thread when I update the site.

2008_denver Photo Gallery by Russell Brown at pbase.com

Beckman
100984479.jpg

First Three Second Pass
100984474.jpg

KJ
100984480.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man!!! That was just a tease!!! I WANT MORE!!! Those are fantastic Russell. You have some bad a$$ equipment!:D

HOLY GOD!!! AMAZING SHOTS RUSSELL!!!

THAT PIC OF FAST JACK IS GOING INTO THE NEW JACK VIDEO IF YOU DON'T MIND.....! Also, New possible Avatar and My Space Page Background..! AMAZING SHOTS DUDE!!

Thank you

Timmah!

Russell....

So, I emailed Jack to show him the photo... His Response...

"That is one of the best pics I have EVER scene of any funny car!!! Outstanding. Thanks.
Jack"

you have a new fan Russell!;)

I have always wanted to get in a position to get shots with the chutes out. That is awesome.....no compliment is good enough for that shot with the chute.

Thank you all very, very much. If you like shots from the big end Bandimere has to be one of the best venues on the national event trail. It's a shame that other tracks do not provide big end access to fans like this track does. In additon, I bet the closest seats at Baytown and Ennis are at least twice as far from the action.

I did have a special piece of glass for this event that was loaned to me by a friend (as I could never afford to buy it). When he offered, I knew there was no way to pass up the opportunity.

Processing on these takes a little time, but I'll get some more up this weekend. Again, thank you all so much for the comments.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back