PisanoRacing.com (1 Viewer)

website

Nitro Member
Hi all,

Pisano Racing will be among four nostalgia Funny Cars (and four nostalgia Top Fuel entries) racing exhibition during the upcoming Winternationals in promoting the new Hot Rod Heritage Series. I thought you'd enjoy visiting Danny's site I just completed. Be sure to check out the Vega build-up page of the current car, as well as the History of Pisano Racing. Great stuff!

Pisano Racing.com

Last edited:
Now that is flat-out awesome, Dawn.

Is Jeff still driving it?

Thanks for sharing..

Very nice, Dawn! Memory question from a failing memory--Wasn't your family involved in a multi part story concerning I believe Phil Burgess driving and possibly licensing in your family car? If I'm way off base, I apologize...won't be the first time my memory has been shall we say less than correct! Thanks!

Very nice, Dawn! Memory question from a failing memory--Wasn't your family involved in a multi part story concerning I believe Phil Burgess driving and possibly licensing in your family car? If I'm way off base, I apologize...won't be the first time my memory has been shall we say less than correct! Thanks!

Thanks, Terry!

Your memory appears to be sharp! Yes, Phil Burgess wrote a two-part story on his licensing experience in my dad's Opel. I have the story posted at my site, maziracing.com.

Click below for: Altered States-Part I
(and)
Altered States-Part II

Very cool!!! I've been a fan of Papa Joe and the Pisano team for a long time. Great to see.

Dave

Thanks, Terry!

Your memory appears to be sharp! Yes, Phil Burgess wrote a two-part story on his licensing experience in my dad's Opel. I have the story posted at my site, maziracing.com.

Click below for: Altered States-Part I
(and)
Altered States-Part II
Thanks for the reply, Dawn! Cool, I will check that out. The story as I remember it was really well done (as usually is the case with Phil Burgess) and in the two parts we really got to "know" the Mazi family. Heading there now to re read! Visit us often here at the mater and keep in touch!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back