Pick the Winners_INDY (1 Viewer)

oh just in case someone took me seriously (hasn't happened yet in my 31 years but I suppose its bound to eventually) the points thing was a joke, ya know kinda like the one nhra plans on using :D

Dang PJ.... I was just tracking my points under the new system....

Congrats Mr. Rogers on this weeks win....

And Yay me, I'm up to 60th... now if I can just average 16 a race, I'll break 200 by the end of the season...

I'm kinda counting on the new points system for the following vitally important reasons:
* I'm really crappy at guessing these winners
* I forgot to enter a number of races
* I don't have enough points to win on my own
* I've had just enough luck to be in the race when the "points welfare" kicks in
* That alone will give me the winner's hard earned points
* The system will give me a fresh start by the time I can tell who would have won to make more educated guesses when they count the very most.
* I'll have an excellent chance at winning it all under the new system
* If you don't make the change, I'll be forced to live with what I earn?
* That will make me average at best and that's just not fair at all!

Make the change and save me from mediocrity.

OK I've got it figured out.. there are 136 people in the points contest...If we take everyone's point total & add it up then divide by 136 everyone will be tied after the last race... so far so good...

Then if we pick the guy/girl who has the best looking "Red Leather Pants" on their Avatar and make him the winner the problem will be solved :D

Very cool..thanks everyone! This made Indy even better....if that was possible. It's been a rough year for me and Pick the winners....especially when I missed a race on vacation...but with the new points system I might have a shot next year....:eek:

Congrats John, Indy was the race that we all really wanted. Now you're the MAN!:)

Congrats to Brian on a runner up performance too. I know you've been runner before, but it's better than 3rd on down atleast.:eek:

OK I've got it figured out.. there are 136 people in the points contest...If we take everyone's point total & add it up then divide by 136 everyone will be tied after the last race... so far so good...

Then if we pick the guy/girl who has the best looking "Red Leather Pants" on their Avatar and make him the winner the problem will be solved :D
Under the new system, shouldn't we be provided with red leather pants?

sorry I didn't post this earlier..but congrats to Brian on the second place finish :D :cool: :) and to Paul on third :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back