Pick the Winners- Vegas 2 (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Congrats to Kylee Veskovich for rising to the top with an impressive 28 points. Yes folks that is a perfect score. 4 winners and a runner up. Special, oh so close, shout out to Ralph Sajkowski who also picked a perfect score but lost on the tie breaker. Kind of like going low ET for the race but losing on a holeshot :)

Tim Chandler had another strong showing and increased in lead going into the final race of the season.

One more race to go

Congrats to Kylee Veskovich for rising to the top with an impressive 28 points. Yes folks that is a perfect score. 4 winners and a runner up. Special, oh so close, shout out to Ralph Sajkowski who also picked a perfect score but lost on the tie breaker. Kind of like going low ET for the race but losing on a holeshot :)

Tim Chandler had another strong showing and increased in lead going into the final race of the season.

One more race to go
Tim is the Gage Herrera on here LOL

Congrats Kylee and Ralph, perfect scores, wow! It's the first race since Sonoma that I've had 20 or more points (22 this week) and I tied for 15th. As Alan would say "come on man". Stupid game. Thanks PJ!

Congrats to Kylee Veskovich Kind of like going low ET for the race but losing on a holeshot :)
I would argue its like cutting a .003 light, running dead-on three and your opponent sending you packing with a three-pack. And then watching the next guy win with a .141 light.

I thought I had a shot with three winners, two runner-ups and a semi-finalist *chuckles*. I also thought (hoping) Pro-Mod factored in because I picked Mike. Stupid game, but a fun game.

Last edited:
Congrats to the winners , both with perfect....

Nope! Nope nope nope! This is the NHRA tech department. Sorry but we're going to have to throw out your round four times, and add 5lbs to each of you. And, we're going to DQ you.
Wait sorry, that was we're going to DQ to get ice cream..... better luck at Pomona!

And if any of this seems unfair, just remember... we're the NHRA..... we make it our business to make everything fair

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back