Pick the Winners Vegas 2- Results (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Congrats to Joe Seibel, not only does he take the win this week but his strong showing combined with so many surprise first round exits has also vaulted him to the top of the standings heading into the final race.

I'm not saying Shannon might disable your account, but you better get those picks in quick just in case there are technical difficulties, lol j/k

Nice pics Joe and Kyle. I was like a crew chief waiting out a rain delay for this race, I had way to much time to think about it and make changes. I had Torrence, Capps, Johnson, Sampey, and Dallas Glenn. But I knew with only 2 races left and sitting just outside of the top 20 I needed to roll the dice and take some chances and pick someone that I didn't think the majority would pick. So I decided to bet it all on pink and go with an all girl team for the main event. So I replaced Torrence and Capps with Brittany and Alexis and then I switched Glen and Johnson for Erica and Karen Stoffer, and I stayed with Sampey. That wasn't a great decision, but I only scuffed a few pistons and I moved into the top 20. It looks like we all must have picked Fast Stevie Jackson, because we all got 0 points in Pro Mod.:D Now I have to decide at Pomona if I want to play it safe and not hurt any parts with a conservative tune up like Big Jim would do... or swing for the fences and try to drive the crankshaft out of the bottom of the oil pan like a few other crew chiefs would do. On second thought this is the last race of the season and Jim would probably say lets go for it we have all winter to rebuild.:)

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back