Pick the Winners-Vegas 1 (1 Viewer)

Question for PJ are the picks that were submitted AFTER Fri night 12pm eligible ? After all by picking AFTER seeing all 4 qualifying runs that person has a distinct advantage ?

If so I'll hold my pick until Sat after 4th qualifying session... I just keep thinking of the BIG $$ to whoever wins... :D

Looking at the rules the player in 13th place>>> "13 Mark Rohwein 65" <<<

post #79 posted AFTER the deadline..Also the last pick by Mel Smith ? are these picks eligible.. if so I'd like to change mine BEFORE 1st round !

Last edited:
I think Mel was kidding and for mark,well technically he missed the deadline,but Pj has the final say.

Question for PJ are the picks that were submitted AFTER Fri night 12pm eligible ? After all by picking AFTER seeing all 4 qualifying runs that person has a distinct advantage ?

If so I'll hold my pick until Sat after 4th qualifying session... I just keep thinking of the BIG $$ to whoever wins... :D

post #79 posted AFTER the deadline..Also the last pick by Mel Smith ? are these picks eligible.. if so I'd like to change mine BEFORE 1st round !

Hey John, I'm not PJ, but the rules are midnight Pacific... right now my time is 9:55 AM, central... I think Mark's posts were also done in central time. g'

Well have to see if the check clears before I render a verdict on if the points count :)

Mel obviously was kidding. The other change was before the deadline so its good.

Working on the stats now

This my friends was an ugly week. Who would have thought Jeg, Greg, Dixon, both Pedregons, Shumacher, Hight and Fuller would be gone befoer the end of round 2. Top that off with John's dnq and we had the equivolent of a smoke fest nationals here.

Congrats to the few of you who had Wilkerson and had Cory.

More importanlt congrats to Mark Kuehl who made it through the carnage to pick up this weeks win

And my apologies to Tim for the initial scoring error.

Mark Kuehl 17
Tim Soldatos 16
Jim Young 15
Mark Rohwein 14
Ralph Sajkowski 14
Lance Peltier 14
Mike Larson 14
Jenn Jaramillo 13
Joe Fuchita 13
Brian Papallo 13
Karl Stalcup 13
PJ 13

Kurt Leinenjugel 12
John Rogers 12
Mike Minick 12
Ross Kloeber 12
Dalton Blevins 12
Teri Sewell 12
Phillip Abramson 12
Matt Smith 11
Steve Bullard 11
Christopher L Williams 11
Kristen Sapienza 11
Ray Ghio Jr 10
Sue Nichols 10
Frank Veloz 10
Michele Martindale 10
David Williams 10
Bob Webb 10
Bob Pellegrini 10
Mark Bell 10
Justin League 10
Georginna Polson 9
David Floyd 9
Bob Kushon 9
Jessica Murry 9
Bruce Federwisch 9
Alan Loder 9
Jared Brouwer 9
Cheryl Leister 9
Paul Miller 9
Jim Shryne 9
John Panuzzo 9
Tim Charlet 9
Jim Tiggelaar 9
Chris Degidio 9
Martin Thomas 9
Erik Bilisoly 9
Ken Rau 9
Michael Veskovich 9
Devallion Piper 9
Mark Krogen 8
Linda Sapienza 8
Mark Glading 8
Terry Larsen 8
Rick Hildebrand 8
Dave Major 8
Steve Haller 8
Barry Feyh 8
Paul Rogers 8
John Wulff 8
Alan Peck 8
Greg Green 8
Chris Schoen 8
Mark Jones 8
Jeremy Weaver 8
Brian Okeefe 7
Don Clark 7
Doug Wright 7
Bobby Miller 7
tony Rieck 7
Amanda Smith 7
Wayne Minick 6
Erica Ortiz 6
Mel Smith 6
Howard Levine 5

Is anyone an excel wiz?

For some rason my formulas on my spreadsheet have gone wacky. Same thing happened towards the end of last season. Means I have to manually do season stats

formula reads =SUM($A$9:$AZ$9) it shows the area lit up that needs to be tabulated but it wont do it?

Like Scott K. said at Topeka in '93 No Freaking Way man...

13 points, oh yeah...

thanks fer doing this PJ, Am I still in 69th?

d'kid

Is anyone an excel wiz?

For some rason my formulas on my spreadsheet have gone wacky. Same thing happened towards the end of last season. Means I have to manually do season stats

formula reads =SUM($A$9:$AZ$9) it shows the area lit up that needs to be tabulated but it wont do it?
I'm the excel diva at work. ;) e-mail me the spreadsheet and I'll look at it. :)

What a crazy season! Figured I was gonna drop like a rock in standings and wind up P2 - :eek: Thanks again to PJ - you excel experts need to get him back on track!

I live in WA state and posted 2 hours prior to the midnight deadline. Not even close to Sat. the 12th. That would've been the day of the 4th qualifying round. I'm a tad bit confused here.:confused:

I always post late on fridays. You can too if you want to.;)

Absolutely brutal week for everyone's picks. I can't recall a lower winning score since I've been playing. I picked Cory Mac for Houston and he wins in Vegas!! Go figure.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back