Pick the Winners Results (1 Viewer)

Terry

Nitro Member
A quick question...I still am not seeing any results for the Vegas race in the contest. When I click on the dropdown, it doesn't show the Vegas race, and when I click on winner history and choose the Vegas race it tells me that there is nothing available for that date and year. Am I doing something wrong, or are the results just not posted yet? Thanks

A quick question...I still am not seeing any results for the Vegas race in the contest. When I click on the dropdown, it doesn't show the Vegas race, and when I click on winner history and choose the Vegas race it tells me that there is nothing available for that date and year. Am I doing something wrong, or are the results just not posted yet? Thanks
Not posted yet...If PJ doesn't get to it today I will do them tomorrow morning.

Thanks,
Shannon

Thanks for the speedy reply, Shannon. I appreciate the info...it's not like I won or anything anyway;)

I have paid them all off with all expense paid weekend to bracket race of their choice nearest to where they live :D
....the 2014 season is over.....i am the winner.

Sorry for delay folks, real life got in the way. It's up now

Hey, P J Shannon said you could help me, on my smart phone the info doesn't match the race date so when I posted my picks for Vegas they were actually for Z-MAX Race. If it's a complicated deal then we won't worry about it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back