Lost Audio & Results (1 Viewer)

jpee

Nitro Member
I was listening to NHRA on my computer, now when I click on "Listen" it tells me next event 11 days xx hrs..

Also I looked at Drag Race Central NHRA section.. and they used to have the results posted in the "Top 30" now they are not posting any current NHRA stuff... there are NO results anywhere except on NHRA page, and I'm not getting audio this is at 5:22pm EDT

Anyone else lose their audio?

I was listening to NHRA on my computer, now when I click on "Listen" it tells me next event 11 days xx hrs..

Also I looked at Drag Race Central NHRA section.. and they used to have the results posted in the "Top 30" now they are not posting any current NHRA stuff... there are NO results anywhere except on NHRA page, and I'm not getting audio this is at 5:22pm EDT

Anyone else lose their audio?

I had the same problem, I was listening to the audio cast, needed to restart my computer to install a program, then couldn't get the audio cast to shut down. I picked right after the semis to shut it down thinking it would give me enough time but, it didn't work!

John,

There was a long break between the semis and the finals. They did everything except read the fine print on the POWERade bottle.

- Larry

John,

There was a long break between the semis and the finals. They did everything except read the fine print on the POWERade bottle.

- Larry

Usually on the break you hear something, but I got the "The next audio cast starts in 11 days message too.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back