Pick the Winners-Norwalk WITH UPDATE INFO (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
NHRA Pick The Winners

also don't forget to make the pick for the pro stock challenge also. If is listed as a separeate event right next to the full norwalk event.

PJ

In the Pro Stock Challenge it asks for Low ET... Does that mean for the event in PS only or does it mean for the entire event..

If the Pro Stock only I (assume) its LOW ET in the FINAL... ??? Or it it low ET for all PS Cars...

Reason for asking I'm guessing there will be quite a few who pick the winner of the PS Challenge!

its just default in the program to ask for the et. There really is no race champ for the pro stock deal, the points just help for season standings.

However they will show up as their own deal, so getting closer in the et just means you'll rank higher on that list

so getting closer in the et just means you'll rank higher on that list

Yes I understand.. but what ET are we trying to guess..

The quickest TF of the EVENT.. or just the TF Final Round? Same for PS Challenge are we guessing on PS ET's or TF ET's

Well the rules in the game say "Tie breakers are decided by whoever chooses an ET closest to the Low ET of the Final Round." so I would say Final round.

not playing this week... might not rejoin the tour until P2...
Hey, Thanks for doing this PJ

d'kid

Sat down last night about 9pm to watch the race and realized I forgot to make my pics last week.

Won't let that happen this week!

IF I had picked...
Had 1 for Del
3 for Princess
2 for Robert
1 for Wilkerson
4 for BTIII
Note: Your FORD Flopper may Vary...

which would have been 11...
no gas floppers, bicycles, or pipe-racks

d'kid

Last edited: