Pick the Winners-Bristol (2 Viewers)

Hey Ralph! Way to go on the top spot, but... did you see everyone that made HUGE gains on that race? Man, my skirts burning! :eek: I live in fear, but I think I have something figured out... I want top spot BACK!!! :D

Think I'm going to go to work for the National Weather Service... Maps showed the 'Tri-State' under an Orange blob since early last week, and it still was at 4PM yesterday... and it was raining like a bull on a flat rock here (230 miles due East) most of the weekend... was I happy it was 'dry' in Bristol all weekend? Heck YES... was I happy Special K made the finals? Yep... Was I happy Del won Flopper? Yep.... Did anything help my picks here? Yeah, Right...

Now, the CSK game... ;)

Okay, after chat, gotta run to 'The Bank'... Buying Texas about 7AM Wednesday. Planning on Buying California Sometime Monday...

Oz has Spoken

d'kid AKA Tidewater Jack

Mark Rohwein -

Please do not quit because of a misunderstanding.
The cut-off time has been varied all year. You got in late at St.Louis or Atlanta (I can't remember), but the time zone deal ran later then it had the race before, and you dodged a bullet. I'm sorry you got caught out this time. But if you think for a minute that John Rogers, Jim Young and I are not going straight to the top, then you are under estimating your competition. :D

You can catch up in a hurry. You have been one of the best over the last few years. Never Give Up!

Congratulations to Tim Connolly on the win.
Seems to run in the family. :p 23 points - all winners. nice.

Nice Job Ralph!

Thanks Oz and Eric.

I wouldn't quit this deal for anything. Its too damn much fun!:)

I just blew off the reading of the revised rules and I will pay for it accordingly. I don't have a problem with it. It was my fault for not checking it out.

Perhaps my previous posts on this thread rubbed one guy the wrong way. If he would look back and see the smile icon he might realize I'm really not complaining.

I love nitromater and I'll just have to claw my way back up the ladder. That will be a tall order considering the stellar competition.

Once again, thanks to all that make this happen. I thought it was PJ but I guess its Eric now. Thanks, Eric!;)

Can someone please tell me WHY anyone has to wait until 2-3 hrs before the deadlie...

Of course NO one should be allowed to pick "AFTER the FIRST ROUND of qualifying!!

I did lousy this race, and last race I was 1st... and on BOTH races I made my picks 1 or 2 days before they even started to run...

WHY does anyone have to wait and cut it so close... Hell I'm going to put in my picks this week for the next race... what the hell is the difference if a person picks a week early or 3 hr early.. Picks Have To Be In Before Qualifying Starts! I think that is only fair.. so if thats the case why not pick this week you think you will know more about Jegs if you wait ?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back