Princess
Got Wilk?

Friday Rain-out
One Shot Saturday
Sunday runs with sprinkles, race concludes 9:45 PM eastern

Oz has Spoken, ignore the man behind the curtain

d'kid

Karl,

I haven't checked the weather for this weekend, but me thinks you know something based on your prediction. Dang...they moved the race out further to get away from rain and bad weather that seemed to affect this race every year when they held it in late April.

Karl,

I haven't checked the weather for this weekend, but me thinks you know something based on your prediction. Dang...they moved the race out further to get away from rain and bad weather that seemed to affect this race every year when they held it in late April.

Just looking for a replay of last year... have we not had rain all season. The rain has as much to do with my lack of interest this season as anything else

I seem to have trouble trying to make my picks...I log in, but it doesn't give me the options to make selections.

HELP!!

MY PICKS, if it doesnt get fixed: Cory Mac, Mike Neff, Jason Line, Jeggie, Antron

Last edited:
Ditto what Cheryl said. I get to login, but the menu to teh left stays t he same as the login page. There is an error message at the bottom:

Warning: Unknown: write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Is the PTW having the same DBase issues?

I have been getting the same message all day. If it'll count I want the same pics as I did last week.

I thought I had until midnight (pacific time) to make picks? Did I miss something? I probably did. I just got off of work.

If not, my picks are as follows.....

Larry Dixon
Tony Schumacher
Ashley Force
Mike Edwards
Jeg Coughlin

Nope, it's midnight "nitromater server time", whatever that is. I always try to do it before 9pm PT, to be sure -- assuming the Nitromater server is in the US :)

Evidentally noone knows how to read the game information in the menu on the site... :)

And the error earlier in the week was due to the nitromater database having issues...

Nope, it's midnight "nitromater server time", whatever that is. I always try to do it before 9pm PT, to be sure -- assuming the Nitromater server is in the US :)

I usually do it earlier too but had to work late. It was always midnight (in what ever time zone you were in) before the change. I never payed that much attention to the new rules.

Well, thats it for me this year. One point out of first (right now) and I hear the sound of the Coyote from the Roadrunner cartoon show falling to the bottom of the canyon and I'm the Coyote.

Maybe next year. Thanks PJ and the others for the game.

I highly doubt that the west coasters were given the ability to make there picks 3 hours later than the east coasters...

They were. I did it many times in the past. As in last year and the year before.

Besides, what difference does it really make as long as the picks are made before Sat. qualifying begins? Where is there ANY advantage?

A smart player will make their picks Friday night after reading the 1st and 2nd round qualifiers on DRC to see how the teams are performing. Duh!:)

Midnight Pacific time was the old cutoff.

Prior to last year I was a bit more lenient on that as long as the picks were in before the next Q session. However last year after some suggestions a hard deadline was made.

Current cutoff Is set on the location on the mater server which due to top secret secretivness the location can not be fully known. I know it has something to do with the tidal currents, as Oprah free stuff offer, Jennifer Anniston hairstyle and what the winning reaction time was for the previous race in Super Stock. That somehow equates to I believe 10pm Pacific time/ Midnight Central. I have no control over this however so please do not cut it close. Safe bet is to get your picks in early then go back and change them if time allows.

WOW! The exact deadline has been posted for over a month now in the Game Information link on the PTW site... Not to mention it was posted on Nitromater... Next time I wont try and help...

Heres the link that noone seems to read...

Game Information

Last edited:
Eric, dude, breathe deeply. We love it, and thank you a lot for all your hard work. Don't let some people get under your skin :)

E man, my explanation was meant to be funny, although even there I still managed to cross the time zone (since corrected)

I say a thanks to you every time I enter to results as it takes only minutes instead of the hour plus it used to

Mark Rohwein -

Please do not quit because of a misunderstanding.
The cut-off time has been varied all year. You got in late at St.Louis or Atlanta (I can't remember), but the time zone deal ran later then it had the race before, and you dodged a bullet. I'm sorry you got caught out this time. But if you think for a minute that John Rogers, Jim Young and I are not going straight to the top, then you are under estimating your competition. :D

You can catch up in a hurry. You have been one of the best over the last few years. Never Give Up!

Congratulations to Tim Connolly on the win.
Seems to run in the family. :p 23 points - all winners. nice.

Nice Job Ralph!

Thanks Oz and Eric.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back