Pick the winners-4 Wide (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Congrats to Jerry Russell for taking the win this week.

Frank H. Cicerale has the season lead

Maybe I'm confused by the scoring but it looks like John Force and Steve Torrence who went out second round received 3 points but others who lost second round like Courtney Force was good for 2. There were some other ones that seemed off to me too. I thought the two losers in the final got 3 semi final points. Like I said maybe I'm confusing something. My score looked correct.

Excellent score Jerry,

My picks not to good but my position stayed same. May have to change my strategy though if i want to play with the top dogs.

Hey, thanks everyone! I just had that feeling when I made my picks that Wilkerson would do good at Charlotte.
Congrats, Jerry! Unfortunately, I had a feeling that Beckman or Hight would do well but I don't mind missing points to see Wilk win!!

Maybe I'm confused by the scoring but it looks like John Force and Steve Torrence who went out second round received 3 points but others who lost second round like Courtney Force was good for 2. There were some other ones that seemed off to me too. I thought the two losers in the final got 3 semi final points. Like I said maybe I'm confusing something. My score looked correct.

I agree that the numbers look off. From my picks, 2 winners (Line and Hines) and 3 second round losers (Torrence, Courtney & Anderson), it looks like I should have 18, but only received 16. PJ, can you look into this? Thanks.

Fixed, NHRA site doesn't have PSB right. it should be good now

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back