Pick the Winners- Charlotte 4 wide (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Sorry for the delay.

Congrats to Michael Austin for taking the 4 wide win and Tom Morgan for the season lead

Houston is up.

Now that Pomona schedule has been set my plan is to get the rest of the schedule up this week

Congrats to the winner Michael from the last place finisher this week........me.

Guess that's what happens when four of your five picks lose in round one and the other loses in round two.

Eugene I am catching you
That shouldn't be very hard to do since I keep second guessing my picks. Trading the old man for Hagen at the last minute caused me to drop 4 spots instead of moving to the lead. That is 2 weeks in a row that I traded out Force at the last minute and that cost me big both weeks. :)

Who would think Steve Johnson would be mopping house when he went with a 4v head and not only did he do it that head wasn't from V/H camp.. Stevie 'fast' started in like 4th and took out the top qualifiers. GAP as what he would call it.

That shouldn't be very hard to do since I keep second guessing my picks. Trading the old man for Hagen at the last minute caused me to drop 4 spots instead of moving to the lead. That is 2 weeks in a row that I traded out Force at the last minute and that cost me big both weeks. :)
That's ok Eugene. You could have picked like I did on the 4-wide in Vegas. Oh wait, I totally forgot to do my picks.

That's ok Eugene. You could have picked like I did on the 4-wide in Vegas. Oh wait, I totally forgot to do my picks.
That sounds like me last year when I missed the first race. I might as well missed Houston today because I took a big hit there. Hopefully a few of the leaders took a bad hit too. :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back