Pick the Winner Game is HERE! (1 Viewer)

Sorry for the confusion folks. Trying to make the game easier for all has caused a few bumps in the road. Thanks for hanging in there, we'll get it figured out.

We have every confidence that it will get fixed. Anything new is bound to have a few glitches.. Must admit when I saw people get 30 points I knew it was impossible, I knew something wasn't right.

Anyway what a race huh,?? Outstanding ET's.

I spoke my mind Friday night and I guess I'm gonna do it again. For all of you who spoke their mind on Friday, that this was wrong THANK YOU!!! For Ray and PJ who went the extra mile YOU GUYS ARE MY HEROS!!! For all of you that said that you wouldn't be playing any more, PLEASE RECONSIDER!!! We have had fun with this game for years now and I would miss anyone who leaves. Personally I don't do anything like this any where else. I have every confidence this will get straightened out. Maybe something could be done for the people who didn't make picks on Friday because they thought they were too late and didn't come back to see the picks reopened. Make up your own minds, but don't leave the game for something that's pretty much fixed. PJ worked too hard for too many years to have it fall apart for this. Please think about it before Gainesville.

My Best Regards,
Ralph

I spoke my mind Friday night and I guess I'm gonna do it again. For all of you who spoke their mind on Friday, that this was wrong THANK YOU!!! For Ray and PJ who went the extra mile YOU GUYS ARE MY HEROS!!! For all of you that said that you wouldn't be playing any more, PLEASE RECONSIDER!!! We have had fun with this game for years now and I would miss anyone who leaves. Personally I don't do anything like this any where else. I have every confidence this will get straightened out. Maybe something could be done for the people who didn't make picks on Friday because they thought they were too late and didn't come back to see the picks reopened. Make up your own minds, but don't leave the game for something that's pretty much fixed. PJ worked too hard for too many years to have it fall apart for this. Please think about it before Gainesville.

My Best Regards,
Ralph
If they can figure out how to use my Pomona picks for Phoenix, I'd continue to play.

The only thing that bothers me with this is that rules are rules. At least where I come from. For the picks to be closed at 7:14pm on Friday, it's a clear rules breach. Thru no fault of their own, some couldn't pick. Including me. I get off work late and don't camp out on my computer while at work. Knowing I had plenty of time, I felt no need to panic.
Part of me wants to say heck with it and write off my $25 donation to this thing and part of me likes doing this. It's fun, although I haven't been even near contention for a win in several years and hardly played last year.
Either get it together or make some concessions for those that are slighted thou no fault of their own.

I don't remember and maybe I'm not looking in the right place, but are the K&N Pro Stock Challenge and the Traxxas shootouts going to be part of "pick the winners" this year? I didn't see a place to make a selection within the event where those are being contested.

I don't know if anybody having this problem but when I try to get manage selections it pops up and goes away. If anyone knows a solution let me know so I can enter my picks.
Thanks

This problem is on my. Smart phone

I don't know if anybody having this problem but when I try to get manage selections it pops up and goes away. If anyone knows a solution let me know so I can enter my picks.
Thanks

This problem is on my. Smart phone
If you click on the .... You will see all the options.

Thanks,
Shannon

The special races will not be a part of the game this season. Shannon has already put a lot of money into this and I will not ask him to put out any more. Don't forget to get your picks in for the regular race. Thanks for playing

How much more to get the special races on board? It's a shame that more people didn't donate to the fund (or that's what I am guessing happened).

I really think people that play could at least donate $5. I'm on disability and think enough of Shannon & P J'S effort for having this game to entertain us if worth a donation. This is a great value so help them out.

Well, damn. I forgot all about getting my picks in until now....nobody to blame but me. With as poor as I have been doing this year so far, it probably won't hurt me that much!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back