Phoenix eats (1 Viewer)

19th Ave and Baseline, About 9 miles West of the frwy, The BEST STEAKS in Phx, Been going there for 20 Plus years and you will find NHRA Safety Safari and NHRA Drivers there every Nite,

Fresh catus juice served in a armadillo shell, right from Jim Young's backyard.

Last edited:
Cheese Cake Factory and In-n-Out...thats what a hamburger's all about:D
D

Last edited:
Yum, Cheesecake Factory.

When I used to live up in NY I would go there twice a month. Now that it's 25 minutes away down here (and I have to pay tolls) I only go about once every two months.

I have been out here since the begineing of September and have yet to eat there. I have heard nothing but good about T-bone. I need to find some other good places to eat at. It's sure not like So Cal there is good places all over.
Brandon

In And Out Burgers, Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Fried Rattlesnake at the Rustler's Rooste, South Mountain. There's a killer Italian place that Austin Coil took me to a couple of years ago but I can't remember the name of it. When it comes to me I'll pass it on

Alan

Ted's Hot Dogs and Uncle Sam's are both awesome; Uncle Sam's is a bit of a drive from Firebird though.

I remember reading about a Pizza joint in Phoenix that is supposed to be the best Pizza in the U.S. I forget its name-its run by a transplanted New Yorker.

D, there is an Old Chicago in Denver too.

We try and go every year for my sis-in-law's birthday.

Fresh catus juice served in a armadillo shell, right from Jim Young's backyard.

T - I can get you all the fresh cactus juice you want, but you ain't gonna like it! But, if you take an agave, cook and ferment it, you just might get Patron or Cabo Wabo - :D
Cactus in Arizona . . . yes. Armadillos . . . NO! That's a Texas thing.
Kelly - can ya help T out here? If he shows up with an armadillo shell, I'll provide the fermented cactus juice! - ;)

Come on Kelly,

Bring the shells. We'll get together at Jim's house and Bar-B-Que a Gila Monster. Tony will be GREEN with envy

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha I kill me hahahahahahahahahahahah

Alan

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back