OUT WITH THE VETERAN AND IN WITH THE ROOKIE: DANIEL REPLACES TIM WILKERSON FOR 2024 (1 Viewer)

mikebcurve

Nitro Member
there can't be too many other drivers in the pro ranks that have driven consecutively for 27 years like Tim Wilkerson has. my hat is off to him,
and also to Mr. Levi, who was instrumental in Tim's longevity as a front runner and fan favorite. very happy to see daniel taking seat, with father by his side.
truly one of the great family stories in the nhra pro ranks.......chad bringing in a couple guys to co-crew chief, sounds like one from wilk's team, one chad had worked
with previously in PM ranks. hope to see them pitted next to each other in bradenton :cool:

Last edited:
Daniel is one of the bright lights in NHRA drag racing. Very cool to see a college educated, wildly enthusiastic guy. NHRA needs more of this, in its management structure particularly.

rousch / ford to continue to supply bodies for the scag FC's of wilk and richards? hopefully chad green with latest bodies too this year.

Update from Twitter on Chad's team.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240111_130244_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240111_130244_Facebook.jpg
    809.5 KB · Views: 321
I can't help but wonder when we'll be on here talking about John Force retiring from driving. It's not that I think he SHOULD...he's still a massive crowd draw, a fiercely competitive driver, still has that burning desire to be out there racing - and he's still damn good. But unfortunately time marches on. There has to be a time in the not too distant future when his sponsors call him in to tell him "John...you're still a racing star but you're in your mid 70s...we have to be thinking about getting some youth butt in the seat...

God bless the Wilkersons. Nicest group of people you'll ever find in professional drag racing and a perennial crowd favorite. All the best to young Daniel.

I have always been a huge fan of Tim Wilkerson. Even when I was a crewmember on John Force's car when Tim got his first win in AA/FC at Joliet against us. I believe this is a move in the right direction. Daniel has the talent that it takes to be successful. A great kid who has grown up with a wonderful Mom & Dad. I believe that Daniel will hoisting many Wallys in the future !!!

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back