Our new drag racing fan has arrived! (1 Viewer)

Kris

Nitro Member
My little girl, Lyla Elizabeth, was born at 11:05 a.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 18. I was induced (it was a high risk pregnancy) Tuesday morning but didn't go into labor until around 4 a.m. Wednesday. She weighed in at 6 pounds, 9 ounces, and measures 20 inches. My husband, Jason, and I are thrilled that she is finally here. She's already been to two races in utero and I'm sure she'll go to many more with me. :D

Here she is getting ready to leave the hospital yesterday.
utf-8BSU1HMDAwMTQtMjAwOTExMTktMTUxM.jpg

It looks like she is dreaming with her left hand on the steering wheel and the right foot on the gas... way to go! :D She is beautiful.

Welcome and Hello Lyla. Congats Kris and Jason.

Gonna have to book an East vs West match race between you and Fred...

Love from my family to yours

Karl, Kat, and the kids

Congrats, Kris, she's beautiful! We had our little boy 2 weeks ago and I haven't gotten around to posting the pic yet but I'll try to do so today.

Congrats Kris! Hope to see her at the Seattle event in July.

Burgess....congrats to you too, bud! I got the email pic a couple weeks ago.

Thanks everyone! We're so excited. I am thrilled to be a mom. Not much else in life has felt so right.

And heck yes, Chris, I'll be bringing Lyla to the Seattle race in July. That's what the Baby Bjorn carrier and jogging stroller are for. :D Just need to get her some good ear protection.

That is just awesome, Kris. Congratulations.

We can add points to that seat belt later..hehe.

Made my day. Oh..and good job..sounds like a long one..but there are reasons for that. You da Mama!

Congrats Kris, my little girl is now 3 months, I can't believe how fast it has gone by. Enjoy every min, even those 3am feedings. I actually just had to feed her when I was in the middle of posting this. :)

Nicely done Kris! Congrats! Happy for all 3 of you!

It looks like she is dreaming with her left hand on the steering wheel and the right foot on the gas... way to go! :D She is beautiful.

Thanx to the freedom of information act, the hospital released the ultrasound footage and put it on youtube. :p
[vBTube]Ew8VbvZgX5Y[/vBTube]

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back