Our beloved "Hip" has moved on (1 Viewer)

"Dr. Dirt"

Nitro Member
I'm very sorry to announce the passing of our very good friend Roger "Hip" Hood. I received this e-mail this morning:

Mr. Miller I'm so sorry to say that my good friend of over 50years Roger "Hip" Hood passed away in his sleep in New Albany Indiana sunday 10-8-06.
He thought a lot of you guys and I know how much you all cared about him.

He's left some great memories for us all. I'm so very glad he had the experience in Indy with Whit this year prior to graduating on to the next level, shall we say. I'll really miss this great guy!

I'm really sad to hear this. :( :( :(

Shoot.

Man, I'm going to miss his posts.

Rest in peace, Hip. Hope your next journy is a happy one. We're going to miss you big guy.

oh no! This is terrible!

Rest in peace friend.

Thanx Doc for letting us know.

I'm gonna miss Hip too. We lost ForceFanJohn last year if memory serves. Always sad to see such good people go. :( I wish there was some way for us to memorialize our lost friends. This is too sad.

Very sad news indeed. He will be missed. My condolences out to his family and friends. God's speed Roger.

Wow. This is so sad. Hip, RIP buddy.

My condolences to his family. They've just lost a champion.

Wow one of the true gentlmen gone, this board will be a lesser place without his input, RIP HIP.

Awww MAN!!! That is really, really sad. He was such a great guy and a true drag race fan.

RIP "HIP".... You will be missed here!!:( :(

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back