O'Reilly to Buy CSK Auto (1 Viewer)

You know Paul, I was wondering why Del made an extra effort to thank the O'reilly rep in the backround after the final. Makes sense now.

Late.................Mitch

You know Paul, I was wondering why Del made an extra effort to thank the O'reilly rep in the backround after the final. Makes sense now.

Late.................Mitch

That made me wonder too, but since Del made the extra effort (plug) to thank O'reilly makes me think his sponsorship is secure.

I bet after the success they had this weekend, Del, Chuck, and the crew wouldn't mind keeping the K&N colors on for good luck.

I wonder if they will keep the CSK names????

Remember after CSK bought Murray's last year Del was saying "Checker Shucks Kragen Murrays". Nearly choked on it... Now he and they don't talk about Murray's (although Murray's is still there and called by that name).

Wonder if O'Reilly will fix all of that, and rename them all...

I posted a link from our local paper to this over the winter- O'Reilly Automotive is based in my hometown. If past history means anything, my guess is they would rebrand the stores under the O'Reilly banner.

I wouldn't be surprised to see more consolidation in the auto parts industry. It is a real tough business these days from a retail standpoint. DIY is a thing of the past for many people who used to wrench their own daily drivers.

I have been working for CSK for the last year now. From what we got in a e-mail from the CEO it will take a few months to finish the merger but when it is completed we can expect all of the stores to be O'reilly's. I hope they decide to keep Del but CSK did let one of the main people in the motorsports dept go earlier this year.

Brandon

I have been working for CSK for the last year now. From what we got in a e-mail from the CEO it will take a few months to finish the merger but when it is completed we can expect all of the stores to be O'reilly's. I hope they decide to keep Del but CSK did let one of the main people in the motorsports dept go earlier this year.

Brandon
Thanks for the insight, Brandon..

I wonder if they'll exchange my csk gear for O'Reilly stuff then :)

It'll be a shame if the Murray's name goes away as that has been a local company here in Detroit.

Hope it doesn' effect Del's sponsorship or the fantasy game. Who knows many the'll spread more cash and help out a few other racers too

I also wonder if the nhra membership discount will still apply for O'reilly. I know I use the card to get the 10$ off at Murray's whenever I can.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back