No free weekend until Sonoma how will the racers/crews cope? (1 Viewer)

Hutch

Nitro Member
The rich will be fine and the lower funded teams could start to run out of parts. All will be suffering some sort of battle fatigue but will get by because they are young and they are pros. The majority of the crew members are young guys and have to drive the big rigs to the events while the older crewchiefs and owners fly in.

What's your opinion?

Uh oh. Looks like he may have holeshotted you. Surely we can find some "bias against Brits" loophole in the nitromater rulebook? If not, could they make one up real quick? :D

The schedule isn't the only problem. Everyone had better hope none of the manufacturers run out of any parts. That's happened before. Especially, if several teams hurt all the same parts. I'd have to think most of them have stocked up, as best their budgets allow, for the long haul.

Most of the teams try to get to the next location as fast as they can so the team can have a day or so to themselves in the week.

Imagine back in the day when teams ran 5 & 6 nights a week....every week. But they were young then......and things were a lot less complicated.

About 3-4 years ago they ran 7-8 weeks in a row because of rainouts. So I guess the answer is yes!

I'm sure the Indy based teams will stop by there shops between the Norwalk and Bristol events.
It's on the way anyway.
?

There are people on the Mater that drink adult beverages?
Pure innocent us?

Someone pass the Maker's please:D

nope..don't need an excuse but neverhurts to have one...lol.... and for the record.. i haven't had on in three years.....

not by choice.. what i do now doesn't leave time to indulge...:(

Billy

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back