No EE at Brainerd....... (1 Viewer)

Registered member said:
Nickens and Haas are working so hard to find the performance that we need and I have all the faith in the world that we will.

Yeah, because every pro stock car Nickens has built engines for has been fast..... :rolleyes:

good thing i didn't buy any of that EE stock

:( I "re-mortgaged" my house, sold my 2 cars, cashed in my IRA account, maxed out all 3 of my credit cards... because they EE and her Dad said it was a "Good" investment..

I was expecting her to be in the TOP 8 with no problem.. and move right to the final 4... Of course winning it all in Ca. at the last race.. & my $$ would have tripled .. & I could then start my own PS team...?? Am I missing something :(

:( I "re-mortgaged" my house, sold my 2 cars, cashed in my IRA account, maxed out all 3 of my credit cards... because they EE and her Dad said it was a "Good" investment..

I was expecting her to be in the TOP 8 with no problem.. and move right to the final 4... Of course winning it all in Ca. at the last race.. & my $$ would have tripled .. & I could then start my own PS team...?? Am I missing something :(

Easy there John...they're doing their best against the highest level of competition in all of motorsports. There is no more difficult class to participate in than Pro Stock.

From my vantage point there were two developments that set them back this year;

1) Losing (giving up?) Revive. That was a shame they lost that support...for whatever reason.

2) Losing Roger Brogdon as their R&D test car.

Those two developments made them a one car effort with no major backing...competing in the toughest class there is.

Let's cut Greg and Erica some slack and commend them on hanging in there like they have. Most others would have raised the white flag and gone home...permanently.

Easy there John...they're doing their best against the highest level of competition in all of motorsports. There is no more difficult class to participate in than Pro Stock.

From my vantage point there were two developments that set them back this year;

1) Losing (giving up?) Revive. That was a shame they lost that support...for whatever reason.

2) Losing Roger Brogdon as their R&D test car.

Those two developments made them a one car effort with no major backing...competing in the toughest class there is.

Let's cut Greg and Erica some slack and commend them on hanging in there like they have. Most others would have raised the white flag and gone home...permanently.

John .. yes in all seriousness you have a good point.. I guess I'm a little jaded since they (Enders) left Cagnazzi and I'm sure a lot went on that has not been made public, and YES.. PS is probably the toughest class out there... example at todays race so far I only see 17 TF cars trying to qualify.. in PS I think there were over 20.. and from #1 to 16 its only .06
you made a good point...

John .. yes in all seriousness you have a good point.. I guess I'm a little jaded since they (Enders) left Cagnazzi and I'm sure a lot went on that has not been made public, and YES.. PS is probably the toughest class out there... example at todays race so far I only see 17 TF cars trying to qualify.. in PS I think there were over 20.. and from #1 to 16 its only .06
you made a good point...

Thanks John. I believe them to be good people with high standards. It's tough seeing the logic in leaving, but we all know what happened to Slammers. I personally would like to see DSR step in and assist them through this period. Not necessarily a full ride, but just some well needed funding to get things going with Nickens. David is another great guy, but he's building engines for a team that does not have the backing to fully test his R&D. And on the subject of R&D, how much of that can there be with one car and no sponsor.

They're all great people who just need the funding to compete. Once they do, they'll be fine.

you made a good point...

YOU WHIMP!!!!!!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back