Nice job Grubnic, stayin' after school ! (1 Viewer)

BaldyLochs

Nitro Member
I understand the 2 Kalitta dragsters, the Kalitta Funny Car and the KB Racing dragster all stayed for Monday testing in Florida. Now Doug being Doug... he went home to be in the office on Monday......so David helped out and made some laps on his behalf in the red rail. It sounds like they accomplished alot on all the cars, ran the new thicker pipe chassis' and did some productive troubleshooting. I'm confident they'll see some return on that investment down in Texas.

I understand the 2 Kalitta dragsters, the Kalitta Funny Car and the KB Racing dragster all stayed for Monday testing in Florida. Now Doug being Doug... he went home to be in the office on Monday......so David helped out and made some laps on his behalf in the red rail. It sounds like they accomplished alot on all the cars, ran the new thicker pipe chassis' and did some productive troubleshooting. I'm confident they'll see some return on that investment down in Texas.

i was there.....Dave was an iron man......at one point made 2 runs in about 10 minutes in his and Dougies car.....Capps and Melanie also pulled double duty

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back