NHRA.TV (1 Viewer)

Tybamf

Nitro Member
Is the Sunday race not showing on NHRA.TV for anyone else? I was watching just fine, exited the app for a bit and came back to watch the semis and Sunday is gine. Wtf.

I switched from my XBOX to computer, literally a flight of stairs and Sunday was gone...went back to the XBOX and gone there too....at least I'm not losing my mind...well, with this at least

I switched from my XBOX to computer, literally a flight of stairs and Sunday was gone...went back to the XBOX and gone there too....at least I'm not losing my mind...well, with this at least
Yup, same here. I switched my roku to watch a hockey game until semis time. Came back a bit ago and nothing. Tried on the website on my phone, same thing.

False advertisement! They are begging to be sued! They better not be trying to make you watch it on fox to increase their viewership! It’s suppose to be every run for the entire event!

its back, but shows "part 1" and needs an account update to view...then doesn't come up...chalk this one up to technical difficulties

No issues here. Except lack of sound of cars amd to much volume for announcer LOL

I am due to renew before the Gators. May have to reconsider, I waste too much of the summer watching anyhow.

Doesn’t air on Fox until 10 PM eastern time! Still second fiddle to the recently woke NASCAR! While NHRA has had much more diverse championship winners!

I don't think the stream was the issue ... it was the link to the stream. I stepped away after 2nd round and came back for the nitro semi's and the link on the homepage was gone. Obviously a technical issue for whoever controls that stuff.

I tried Apple TV, iPad iOS, iPhone iOS and nothing. You send inquires and they tell you they will respond in days. How pathetic.

I could never get on on kept telling me to subscribe. When I subscribed he kept telling me I have already subscribed. This really sucks.

I'm sure if I didn't disconnect from my original stream it would have been fine. Eventually it came back, but was not under 2022 Winternationals...Lordy lordy!

The only issue I had all weekend, was it kept backing up a few seconds, pretty frequently. Nothing like hearing Alan repeat himself over and over! 😁

I watched all three days and had zero issues. I also did not exit the stream at any point during the broadcast. I didn’t even have it freeze up at all.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back