NHRA Housewives Calendar (1 Viewer)

Alice

Nitro Member
This full color calendar featuring the NHRA Wives and Driver Husbands is an effort by the Andrea Pedregon Charity Foundation to raise funds to support Melanoma research.Driven by the loss of a childhood friend due to Melanoma, Andrea Pedregon, Pedregon Racing Team Manager and wife of two time NHRA Funny Car Champion Tony Pedregon pledged to make a difference by helping raise funds to defeat the terrible skin cancer disease.

Andrea’s friend Angi’s story and photo will be included on the calendar, along with the 12 NHRA Drivers Wives and Husbands who are helping with this fundraiser. You too can make a difference by purchasing a calendar, multiple calendars, or just making a donation to the cause.

Calendar orders can be taken through Dec 15 or sell out, whichever comes first. Only a limited number of these calendars will be produced.

All procedes go to the Andrea Pedregon Charity Foundation, Inc., a Non Profit 501 3C entity for the purpose of Melanoma Research.

Donations can be sent to:
Pedregon Racing
Attention: Andrea Pedregon
462 Southpoint Circle, Suite B
Brownsburg, IN 46112

or go to:
The Real Housewives of NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing 2011 Calendar Tony Pedregon Racing

nice list, although they ,or who left of others like Bob Bodes wife,that had a great year. don't know how to post this and be politicly correct,,just other choices out there ,not just at the dollars$$$$$store.

I felt fortunate to meet Alice at Brainerd...Wonderful woman....but unfortunately we only had 12 months to work with and basically decided to first ask the wives/husbands that were at the majority of races.. The pictures had to be taken at the ceremony. Most of the drivers that are not in the top ten, do not attend the ceremony. Trust me the list of attractive, wonderful woman in drag racing is endless. Not to mention crew chief wives, owner wives and crew wives...Hopefully all goes well and the calendar will be an annual project. It certainly is a wonderful opportunity to give back. Maybe a team month or wives of drag racers....Anyhow it has been a huge undertaking for my sister and I am extremely proud of her.....so suggestions are always welcome but for all that she has happily put into this....I think I will just pat her on the back:) Alice deserves the Love you've shown...:0) Very cool!;)

Last edited:
I felt fortunate to meet Alice at Brainerd...Wonderful woman....but unfortunately we only had 12 months to work with and basically decided to first ask the wives/husbands that were at the majority of races.. The pictures had to be taken at the ceremony. Most of the drivers that are not in the top ten, do not attend the ceremony. Trust me the list of attractive, wonderful woman in drag racing is endless. Not to mention crew chief wives, owner wives and crew wives...Hopefully all goes well and the calendar will be an annual project. It certainly is a wonderful opportunity to give back. Maybe a team month or wives of drag racers....Anyhow it has been a huge undertaking for my sister and I am extremely proud of her.....so suggestions are always welcome but for all that she has happily put into this....I think I will just pat her on the back:) Alice deserves the Love you've shown...:0) Very cool!;)
Thanks for chiming in, Ali..and welcome to the Mater. The calendar rocks!

Thanks Anna & Ali for doing this. And thanks to everyone for the support. These girls always make their "favorite" uncle so proud with their generousity and great thoughts! Maybe next calendar can have ladies of the NHRA as voted on by the "Mater" members.?.?

Thanks Anna & Ali for doing this. And thanks to everyone for the support. These girls always make their "favorite" uncle so proud with their generousity and great thoughts! Maybe next calendar can have ladies of the NHRA as voted on by the "Mater" members.?.?

add on Steve at w/ your permission: "Past and Current Ladies" :D

Thank's Anna & Ali, and to all the other drivers wives. It is always nice to see support for such a great cause. I ordered mine yesterday. Now I have something to look forward to in the mailbox other then bills.

With Maters voting, we'd have a Kelly Holmes 16-month calendar. :D

Thank's Anna & Ali, and to all the other drivers wives. It is always nice to see support for such a great cause. I ordered mine yesterday. Now I have something to look forward to in the mailbox other then bills.

Hey Eugene, everyone os wondering why Alice didnt take part?

It has been posted that they took shots at the awards ceremony, and they went with girls (guys) that placed in the top 10 since they usually are always at the awards, and some that finish outside the top 10 don't go.

I just received mine today, and they did a very nice job. It even has the 2011 national event dates in it. Good job to everyone involved.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back